Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Your life not changing at all during COVID-19

DismalWrangler

DismalWrangler

Greycel
Normies are all freaking out and don't know what do during quarantine but us incels' life is pretty much unchanged.

Everything is still the same

Im ldarmaxxing inside

Normies are already going crazy after a couple weeks of quarantine

Incels are experiencing this their whole life

All that changed is that I'm not forced to go outside which is a lifefuel change.

I see ads all the time for normies who feel ''depressed'' jfl at those snowflake btiches I've been living like this for more than a decade

Yep. I'm still not a Chad and still haven't fucked a pussy

Normies are all freaking out and don't know what do during quarantine but us incels' life is pretty much unchanged.

Yeah they're especially freaking out that they not having sex so they know of our reality. [Lifefuel]

All that changed is that I'm not forced to go outside which is a lifefuel change.

Exactly! I literally had to come home from university... Oh no what am I supposed to do without Chads mogging me and Stacies giving me arrogant bitch faces?

Can confirm 100%

Normies are already going crazy after a couple weeks of quarantine

Incels are experiencing this their whole life
I guess this is the literal, physical proof of the phrase "normies wouldn't last a day in our shoes"

I've actually found that I'm heading out MORE now that I'm not supposed to. Don't really give a shit if I die honestly.

no work and not going for groceries as often. That's it