Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: Your homelife fucking sucks/sucked

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
By this, I obviously mean family life and relationship to parents/siblings etc. For example, my home life has sucked for my entire existence. I was brought into the world as an accident by a mother who was not financially or mentally stable enough to be ready for it, and by a father who at the time didn't even want a kid. My parents separated early and my father was an inept schizo who could barely take care of himself, yet he had a house and I could babysit myself with Skytv. My mother was much more caring, but had zero money, so was constantly moving from place so life constantly felt unstable. My father died when I was young, and the partner of my mother, while an ok guy, was never a true father figure for me, so in effect it was like I was raised by a single mother (explains why I am almost entirely lacking in masculine traits and have to try and absorb some faint idea of masculinity through internet role models like Sam Hyde etc). We always had to rentcuck, and moving around was awful. When I was in my mid teens we were homeless for some time because the landlord wanted to sell. This resulted in me and my mother having to stay at a friend's house for a few months. Massive blow to my ego but hey, could have ended up in some hostel where I would have been bummed, or in some social housing where I would have been robbed and stabbed, so it was better than that. Oh, and I should note that my 'step father' just went off and stayed with his own family during that time, effectively abandoning us, because he was never a real man and couldn't provide for shit for us. My retard mother of course still took him back.

Basically, the lack of stability and guidance in life has left me as an ineffective retard. I have intelligence on some level, but no willpower, confidence, masculinity etc to utilise it. I now have to try and make up for the lack of proper parenting as an adult, and I am developmentally so far behind my peers, although I have the cynicism of an old man after being blackpilled by the internet (still better than being an ignorant bluepill retard I might add). Now my mother and step father are on the brink of breaking up for good, which would leave him a lonely old man and leave her as a long post-wall spinster with retarded foid confidence not knowing that she doesn't have even 1% of the smv of twenty years ago.

There is probably only bleakness in my future unless I can somehow summon some confidence and willpower out of my fucking ass. All this because I was brought into the world as an accident, out of wedlock and out of stability. I'm sure many of you can relate. :fuk:

Yes, my family life has been subpar. We were poor so both of my parents had to work, so my sister and I were a lot of time alone at home because we had no choice. Even if both worked it was still over: we had no vacation, no going out, nothing. Just poor people struggling month to month.

We moved out a lot because of work, basically making it hard to develop long term friendships. Then my parents separeted when I was entering high school (nothing like being the only weirdo without both parents at home) and my sister went with my mom.

I spent a lot of time alone at home when I was in my teens. I had few people who wanted anything to do with me, and I rarely went out in the weekend.

This is what being born on a poor family looks like: other children did shit, I didn't. I have always been behind in life, always.

We moved out a lot because of work, basically making it hard to develop long term friendships. Then my parents separeted when I was entering high school (nothing like being the only weirdo without both parents at home) and my sister went with my mom.
Damn, having siblings split up like that is wrong. As an only child I cannot relate but fuck man, that's awful.
(nothing like being the only weirdo without both parents at home)
I can relate to this alot. All, or most of my peers at school came from wealthy, stable families with both parents and a few siblings. Being the one from a weird situation always made me feel out of place.
This is what being born on a poor family looks like: other children did shit, I didn't. I have always been behind in life, always.
Relatable once again. My friends all lived in big houses where they lived for their whole lives. They never knew the hardship of constantly having to move between fairly subpar rented places all the damn time. They went on the summer trips and skiing trips, I didn't. My memories of school are of a constant sense of jealousy and FOMO.

Yes. It consisted of domestic violence, shirked responsibilities, and living with relatives. Perhaps I'll elaborate later on...

Damn, having siblings split up like that is wrong. As an only child I cannot relate but fuck man, that's awful.

I can relate to this alot. All, or most of my peers at school came from wealthy, stable families with both parents and a few siblings. Being the one from a weird situation always made me feel out of place.

Relatable once again. My friends all lived in big houses where they lived for their whole lives. They never knew the hardship of constantly having to move between fairly subpar rented places all the damn time. They went on the summer trips and skiing trips, I didn't. My memories of school are of a constant sense of jealousy and FOMO.
Fucking brutal. They will never get shit like this, they will think "it's no big deal bro, your life starts when you hit 25" or some shit like that.

they will think "it's no big deal bro, your life starts when you hit 25" or some shit like that.
I literally get told that, assuming they are referring to rope, maby they are actually right.

Yes. It consisted of domestic violence, shirked responsibilities, and living with relatives. Perhaps I'll elaborate later on...

Okay. I've decided to go into some details of my childhood:

I lived with my mother and maternal relatives; my parents often fought and my mother was often battered as a result. We stayed first with paternal relatives and later maternal relatives. We had utilities cut off three times due to poverty.

My mother is/was chronically-ill and both of us often had to visit doctors when I was a child. I was born with several birth defects and needed surgeries to correct them(The result was chronic constipation).

It’s lonely.

no 10/10s even consider me because I’m a blackcel.

I hate my life.

yes. divorced parents, both parents then got a new partner who they also argue with. so i was being passed back and forth between my dad and step mom who have a toxic and dysfunctional relationship and my mom and step dad who have a toxic and dysfunctional relationship. i have become numb to the sounds of 2 adults yelling at each other, i don't even care anymore. also my parents moved me around so much that i never have stayed in the same school for 2 years consecutively with the exception being 7th-8th grade. all other grades i moved schools, sometimes even states, and occasionally during the middle of the school year, which made making friends difficult.

By this, I obviously mean family life and relationship to parents/siblings etc. For example, my home life has sucked for my entire existence. I was brought into the world as an accident by a mother who was not financially or mentally stable enough to be ready for it, and by a father who at the time didn't even want a kid. My parents separated early and my father was an inept schizo who could barely take care of himself, yet he had a house and I could babysit myself with Skytv. My mother was much more caring, but had zero money, so was constantly moving from place so life constantly felt unstable. My father died when I was young, and the partner of my mother, while an ok guy, was never a true father figure for me, so in effect it was like I was raised by a single mother (explains why I am almost entirely lacking in masculine traits and have to try and absorb some faint idea of masculinity through internet role models like Sam Hyde etc). We always had to rentcuck, and moving around was awful. When I was in my mid teens we were homeless for some time because the landlord wanted to sell. This resulted in me and my mother having to stay at a friend's house for a few months. Massive blow to my ego but hey, could have ended up in some hostel where I would have been bummed, or in some social housing where I would have been robbed and stabbed, so it was better than that. Oh, and I should note that my 'step father' just went off and stayed with his own family during that time, effectively abandoning us, because he was never a real man and couldn't provide for shit for us. My retard mother of course still took him back.

Basically, the lack of stability and guidance in life has left me as an ineffective retard. I have intelligence on some level, but no willpower, confidence, masculinity etc to utilise it. I now have to try and make up for the lack of proper parenting as an adult, and I am developmentally so far behind my peers, although I have the cynicism of an old man after being blackpilled by the internet (still better than being an ignorant bluepill retard I might add). Now my mother and step father are on the brink of breaking up for good, which would leave him a lonely old man and leave her as a long post-wall spinster with retarded foid confidence not knowing that she doesn't have even 1% of the smv of twenty years ago.

There is probably only bleakness in my future unless I can somehow summon some confidence and willpower out of my fucking ass. All this because I was brought into the world as an accident, out of wedlock and out of stability. I'm sure many of you can relate. :fuk:
Extremely relatable, mine was something like that too

Father died since i was 11 and mother was / is overbearing AS fuck

AS a result? Well im kinda behind everyone around Me ( Dvelepoment wise ) and propably semi autistic kek

We are below middle class in Germany and everyone in My Family gets leechbux.

Kinda based but its still over .

@98GoinOnDead

I feel like my parents were also not ready for this. Barely taught me anything, I was just good for going to school and cleaning the dishes.