Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: your hobbies only impress old people

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
it seems most hobby groups are filled with old boomers. (particularly on meetup.com) I had cool hobbies such as insect collecting, banjo, and hiking. However those groups are just filled with old white people. I mean at the bar I can have good drunken conversations with the old guys about various bluegrass bands/artists. But you think people 20-25 give a fuck? Its like being into elivis presly in 2021. Sure the music was cool blast from the past but it is dated!

Mainstreaming of all culture into one globohomo shit "culture". Now rap/Tik Tok/multiplayer games/Netflix/weed is all a socially acceptable individual can like.

Mainstreaming of all culture into one globohomo shit "culture". Now rap/Tik Tok/multiplayer games/Netflix/weed is all a socially acceptable individual can like.
also the problem is most hobby groups have moved online or are visible in college campuses (but usually among a clique of students) IDK maybe its just where I live

Yep, good luck finding a girl that has any interest outside of those things.

no some girls are into what I am into PROBLEM is they are already in LTR/Married

Not even old people :feelsmage:

also the problem is most hobby groups have moved online or are visible in college campuses (but usually among a clique of students) IDK maybe its just where I live
The thing is that most boomer advice centers around these groups and it in fact worked as culture was still normal, now you have all this roasting culture and meme culture shit, now being rude/superficial/aggressive is seen as being quirky - the more misandristic you are the more quirky/intelligent/cool you are.
Simply impossible and the "nerdy" girls hate their looksmatch even more. Look at DnD subreddits or stuff like that and you realize how much these women hate unattractive males who are into the same hobbies as them. Neckbeard/creep/etc. - all words not used by stacy, but by our looksmatch.

Impressive observation.