Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: Your head is mental torture!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every thought I have is agonizing: I can’t go one day without having a violent or suicidal thought appear in my head, I feel hunger yet the appetite struggles to be found, and this intense shame won’t leave me.

This world intends to see you slowly decay in agony by the ostracization it placed upon you and that pushed deeper into the prison that is your mind: it will become so painful you will rely on drugs just to live or in the worst cases, sent to a mental ward for couple months of imprisonment by the state if it ever deems you a threat to this society.

Last edited:
Unironically talk to my inner thoughts.

yeah, brain shit.

I live inside my head. Considering mental history of my family im afraid one day i will go insane.

It’s especially bad today.

I'm so he excited to be the only sane person on this thread!

WOW!

This sure is exciting!

I am so depressed - I can hardly finish my memoirs. My motto is, "I won't rope, until I finish my memoirs". :hax:

I just think far to much about my life and wether what I am doing is ‘correct’ and if it will negatively affect the timeline of my life (how I perceive it as opposed to how other people do) and I spend my time convincing myself that my actions are correct by altering the viewpoint from which I look at them, and often making temporary solutions by doing things that make it appear to my subconscious that everything is ‘correct’

I’m not a schizo but I’m pretty sure I have undiagnosed OCD, although I have difficulty putting it into words hence my rambling above :feelsjuice: