Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: your “friends”don’t want to talk to you

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
Your so called friends don’t want to talk to you and only do when they’ve got no one else. The only time they respond to your texts is when you spam them. Why do I even bother:feelsrope:

brutal. can relate. If you can cope with being a KHHFTV hermit then it is better trying to have "friends" who will just talk to you when they need a favour or have nothing else to do.

yeah people like that are fake as fuck. i remember i used to have "friends" and i would see them hanging out on their snapchat stories but they would never invite me. they always made some excuse when i called them out on it.

mever received a message from somebody

i always have to initiate

sometimes i can just accept it

i try to not think it as a big deal

and keep it casual

mever received a message from somebody

Mother bought me a Nokia Lumia 630 when I was fifteen. She believed, for some reason, that I needed a cellphone to communicate with people. I ended up using it only for MP3 storage and texting her to ask if anyone was present downstairs.

other than interacting with retail store employees, i haven’t talked to another person in 1.5 years. i can’t wait to rope.

brutal. can relate. If you can cope with being a KHHFTV hermit then it is better trying to have "friends" who will just talk to you when they need a favour or have nothing else to do.
I feel like shit every time we talk, but they’re all I have:cryfeels:

whats the FT stand for?

Can't relate bc I have 0 frens.

truecel trait: no friends, including online and acquaintances

I used to be able to relate to this post, now I have 0 friends

Brother, nobody ever sends me text messages besides my mom. :feelsrope:

Can you really call them friends if they don't vwabt to talk to you ?

Your so called friends don’t want to talk to you and only do when they’ve got no one else. The only time they respond to your texts is when you spam them. Why do I even bother:feelsrope:
The last time any "friend" even chatted with me was when I was in my early 20s. I'm now mid-30s and nothing.