Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Your entire fucking existence is a joke

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I missed every damn goalpost of the development of a normal human being: first kiss, first gf, first job but it began way earlier than that.
While others had normal parents, my fucking divorced and I grew up poor as fuck, raised by an incompetent mother and my piece of shit father never even wrote me any letters or tried to be in my fucking life. My stepfather was abusive scum as well. I also moved frequently and you know how cruel kids are to outsiders they didn't grow up with...

It never fucking began. I was never fucking wanted, not once in my fucking life. My entire existence is one gigantic fucking joke. Maybe I should have fucking roped decades ago, my copes are the only thing that keep me alive.

try if you can to get a job where you can support yourself and not be full time so you dont rope, only work enough to pay the bills, your time is so much more important than an extra 200 dollars a month or pounds.
There is a point where you can live on a part time wage if you dont spend excess shit on excessive copes and strip back your life, cycling for transport minimise public transport, minimal paid copes. There are many many free copes, reading computer internet, exercise walking cycling music programming etc

This will allow you to move out and extracate yourself from toxic people, THIS IS THE BIGGEST AND BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR LIFE, ITS EFFECT ITS TRANSCENDANT ON YOUR LIFE.
It also becomes linear the more toxic people you cut out the better your mental health becomes, cut out home life being awful, cut out as many working hours do only as much as needed to survive.

This will free your mind to be creative as you will be less and less depressed then you can become better at a skill or trade so you can work even less and your time is even more your own, as you are paid even more per hour thus reducing again working time and increasing your independence further.

try if you can to get a job where you can support yourself and not be full time so you dont rope, only work enough to pay the bills, your time is so much more important than an extra 200 dollars a month or pounds.
There is a point where you can live on a part time wage if you dont spend excess shit on excessive copes and strip back your life, cycling for transport minimise public transport, minimal paid copes. There are many many free copes, reading computer internet, exercise walking cycling music programming etc

This will allow you to move out and extracate yourself from toxic people, THIS IS THE BIGGEST AND BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR LIFE, ITS EFFECT ITS TRANSCENDANT ON YOUR LIFE.
It also becomes linear the more toxic people you cut out the better your mental health becomes, cut out home life being awful, cut out as many working hours do only as much as needed to survive.

This will free your mind to be creative as you will be less and less depressed then you can become better at a skill or trade so you can work even less and your time is even more your own, as you are paid even more per hour thus reducing again working time and increasing your independence further.
Very based.. Very good advice.

i am a walking jokER

I'm a walking Joker...ready to blow confetti.

I missed every damn goalpost of the development of a normal human being: first kiss, first gf, first job but it began way earlier than that.
While others had normal parents, my fucking divorced and I grew up poor as fuck, raised by an incompetent mother and my piece of shit father never even wrote me any letters or tried to be in my fucking life. My stepfather was abusive scum as well. I also moved frequently and you know how cruel kids are to outsiders they didn't grow up with...

It never fucking began. I was never fucking wanted, not once in my fucking life. My entire existence is one gigantic fucking joke. Maybe I should have fucking roped decades ago, my copes are the only thing that keep me alive.
And guess who relates to that too?