Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: your dad didn't make the decisions when you were growing up

• Thread starter Deleted member 34242
  • Start date
Deleted member 34242

Deleted member 34242

Self-banned
-
i have noticed recently that when I was growing up, whenever i would ask my dad something he would always say "ask your mother"
Its like she made the decisions around the house. my dad didn't have a say in matters as much as she did.
It's like he just let her make the decisions to avoid arguments and to keep her happy.

my mom also used to baby me growing up. I was rarely grounded and got almost everything I asked for, regardless of my behavior.
This led to behavioral problems and compounded with my slight autism, left me a complete loser in all facets of life. even online.

my dad said he would have raised me differently but since he let my dumb whore mother do it, I can't compensate for my shitty genetics by low-inhibmaxxing

luckily that cunt is dead now.

TLDR: dada no make decisions only mommy does. dada not masculine enough. he raise a bitch. now that bitch is an inkwell.

has anybody else experienced this?

My dad was not much involved in my upbringing

I can relate to that, my dad contributed very little when it came to my development

If I could change things, then I would remove him entirely, my life would have been much better off with a stepfather instead

Last edited:
incel trait: incel dad

chad trait: chad dad

thread closed

doesn't matter..

ill still be here now

My dad made the big decisions. But my mom made the decisions regarding like school and stuff. My dad made most of the money, so it was always his call.

If dad is insecure then children feel that.

i have noticed recently that when I was growing up, whenever i would ask my dad something he would always say "ask your mother"
Its like she made the decisions around the house. my dad didn't have a say in matters as much as she did.
It's like he just let her make the decisions to avoid arguments and to keep her happy.
Mogs me at having a present dad

My mom calls the cops if he puts one atom of his toe out of line

My father was basically constantly drunk throughout my childhood, so he wasn't really able to make responsible decisions.

Wow. This is. My father is a cuck.

My dad was ultra-cucked by my mom. She had a way more dominant personality and they hated each other so my dad was cooped up in his room basically my entire childhood.

incel trait: incel dad

chad trait: chad dad

thread closed
Cope, my dad was a Chad and so is my brother. Recombination pill destroyed me badly

my dad hasnt really been around

Knowing that those 2 retards made all the decisions for me its enraging.
Always treated me like i was 5 , while everyone else my age was treated like an adult.
They never said anything helpful at all.
Part of the fault is mine , but they stunted me by not letting me do anything

Be thankful if you had smart parents

Last edited:
My dad made all the decisions and they were all wrong. Bad parents are bad parents whatever they do.

I only saw my dad once every 2 weeks and he was drunk most of the time anyway. My mother didn 't raise me in any way whatsoever. She never punished or rewarded me for anything. She just didn't care.