Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Your Constantly at least somewhat tired 24/7

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★★
Is this curable? I think loneliness is causing this for me.

Yeah I do feel quite lethargic most of the time, no energy or motivation to do anything.

get ur testosterone lvls checked. i was feeling constantly tired and turned out i had 400 ng/dl of t. hadda hop on trt cuz of it

get ur testosterone lvls checked. i was feeling constantly tired and turned out i had 400 ng/dl of t. hadda hop on trt cuz of it
is test the same as thyroid? The doctor said my thyroid is good

nah, theyre connected in a small way but thyroid doesnt equate to good or bad t.
do you think I could have low test even if I jerk off at least 3 times a day? I also have low body fat and no issues getting boners. I don't really have anything wrong with me medically besides the fatigue

do you think I could have low test even if I jerk off at least 3 times a day? I also have low body fat and no issues getting boners. I don't really have anything wrong with me medically besides the fatigue
Yeah, I cant really diagnose you but from what u said its probably all the jerking off. that shit makes u tired asf, esp 3 times a day.

Yes, that's how I feel, tired and more or less angry nearly all the time. Of course because soyciety is gay, I cannot get a job, I cannot cope well and no one is there to give a hug for me at least. Everything is just annoying out there, new architecture is ugly, cars look like shit, fake happy emotions everywhere, entitled normies with annoying snapchat notifications following them everywhere they go and foids with resting bitch faces, except for chad.

I almost always sleep in at work