Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your concentration is terrible

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Your concentration is dogshit. Completing homework or some other task that requires deep concentration is a pain. You can't concentrate on something for long before your mind thinks of how shit your life is and you how can't get women.

I can't study at all. Brings me physical pain. Incel trait tbh.

Depression trait

This is a chad trait tbh
Incels usually study because it's their only cope in life

This is a chad trait tbh
Incels usually study because it's their only cope in life

Bluepilled incels, not chads can work on something for hours on end because their mind is at ease. They're not aware

I’m supposed to be working rn ngl cant keep going tho

Bluepilled incels, not chads can work on something for hours on end because their mind is at ease. They're not aware
I have only seen 2 chads in my life which actually studied, the majority didn't give a fuck, also being able to focus is more then
just because "their mind is at ease"

True. Also constantly depressed + low motivation. If any one knows how to defeat this permanent state please post links, thanks. But no drugs.

Same with me. I'm constantly thinking on negative things even when I try to not. I just hope I don't go totally insane :feelsrope:

Your concentration is dogshit. Completing homework or some other task that requires deep concentration is a pain. You can't concentrate on something for long before your mind thinks of how shit your life is and you how can't get women.
This. My first diagnosis was ADHD. My second diagnosis was autism. Have mediocre grades but need double the time for it. I also got different results in IQ tests (from extremely below average to slightly above average in certain fields).

If you want to change that, google for dopamine detox. It worked wonders on me.

If you want to change that, google for dopamine detox. It worked wonders on me.
yeah bro just do nofap just do nopilllow just do nopoo, just do dopamine detox bro

yeah bro just do nofap just do nopilllow just do nopoo, just do dopamine detox bro
It won't grant you pussy but it will make your life way more bearable.

I can't focus on anything that doesn't interest me. Music helps though

I dont do homework because I am not a child :feelsseriously:

I've always found it hard to concentrate

True. Also constantly depressed + low motivation. If any one knows how to defeat this permanent state please post links, thanks. But no drugs.
yes please :feelsrope:

Can relate unfortunately :feelscry:

same,unfortunately idk what is the cure

This is totally a depression trait, which incidentally seems to be common with inceldom. I also suffer from it, I feel dumber every year that passes and I've lost all motivation for many things I liked to do.