Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Your Cock gets hard around Foids

copiumdealer

copiumdealer

Banned
-
I’ve noticed that whenever a Foid gives me the slightest bit of eye contact or laughs at me,
My cock gets rock hard.
This is the result of sitting inside all day long since 2019, and being deprived of female attention and validation, or feeling wanted by the opposite sex.
I suffer from childhood trauma and a father wound.
I’ve always had an absent father, so he didn’t teach me how to interact / communicate with other people, I guess that’s why I have 0 friends.
And “friends” back in highschool always exploited me for their financial benefit.
I remember since the very first day of highschool which is roughly 9 years ago, I refused to socialize and going to parties.
on fridays and saturdays I usually scroll this forum to not feel lonely and chat with some of you guys who are in the same boat as me,
Or I turn on my Xbox or Gaming PC, to play and get distracted in a virtual world.
I really don’t like social settings and I’m very uncomfortable going outside, cause I constantly think that other people are observing me and looking at me.

I guess that’s why I have 0 friends.
And “friends” back in highschool always exploited me for their financial benefit.
I remember since the very first day of highschool which is roughly 9 years ago, I refused to socialize and going to parties.
on fridays and saturdays I usually scroll this forum to not feel lonely and chat with some of you guys who are in the same boat as me,
Or I turn on my Xbox or Gaming PC, to play and get distracted in a virtual world.
I really don’t like social settings and I’m very uncomfortable going outside, cause I constantly think that other people are observing me and looking at me.
I think you meant 4 years ago and I also don’t use eye contact unless someone directly look at me and it caused me not to go outside as much sorta like you.

my avi gives me boners tho

I think you meant 4 years ago and I also don’t use eye contact unless someone directly look at me and it caused me not to go outside as much sorta like you.
9 years ago was my first year of Highschool.
I finished in 2019
So that’s like 4 years ago that I’ve been isolating myself from the outside world

You didn't need to say you were fatherless, I saw your avatar