Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Your bosses are younger than you / your age

incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
I'm looking at this NT piece of shit normalfag right now.
Due to being a NEET for a long time I've only started working at 30. But this normalfag asshole despite being around my age is my boss and acts like a dick and makes a lot of money and has all kinds of proper things like a car and savings and connections and stocks and whatnot.
Fuck him and all NT normalfags.
I wanna burn this place and these cucksuckers with it.
:reeeeee:

I'm looking at this NT piece of shit normalfag right now.
Due to being a NEET for a long time I've only started working at 30. But this normalfag asshole despite being around my age is my boss and acts like a dick and makes a lot of money and has all kinds of proper things like a car and savings and connections and stocks and whatnot.
Fuck him and all NT normalfags.
I wanna burn this place and these cucksuckers with it.
:reeeeee:
Thats sad but is your fault for being a neet and not careermaxxed.
I will start to work in the next few days and the owner is about 3 years old as me, i didnt even got mad, just frustrated thinking about the time that i lost, but now we need to run against the time, focus brocel, i will give you these images so you can have motivation :cool::
Millionaire motivation quotes 11

Last edited:
Not my trait. My boss is a foid and well over 30. I'm 23.

Last edited:
I remember when i worked at this cell repair shop, it was interesting cuz my bosses where 3 brothers and they all were 6'2+ one of them asked me if i was a virgin lmao. also there was this pretty gorgeous co-worker who started with me and would talk to me a bit before we actually started working, from what i've been told the younger of my bosses which was my age fucked her, later on they fired her cuz she was useless.

I will NEVER work for a Chad or a Stacy even if it means starving

I remember when i worked at this cell repair shop, it was interesting cuz my bosses where 3 brothers and they all were 6'2+ one of them asked me if i was a virgin lmao. also there was this pretty gorgeous co-worker who started with me and would talk to me a bit before we actually started working, from what i've been told the younger of my bosses which was my age fucked her, later on they fired her cuz she was useless.
Potent ropefuel :feelsrope:

Yup, its not like i thought i would fuck her as i am undesirable to normal females not to talk about this one who was pretty. but it destroyed me how everyone gets to fuck while i rot sigh

is your fault for being a neet and not careermaxxed
Completely false :no::no::no:
The soyciety fucked me up otherwise I'd be like other people.

I will NEVER work for a Chad or a Stacy even if it means starving
chads or stacys arent the problem. they are a genetic match. its the ugly whore girls who go for good looking men

Wageslaving is a normie trait

Can't relate i'm 18 and my boss around his 50s
Wageslaving is a normie trait
I need better copes, my pc is broken and my dad wont pay to fix it:feelsbadman:

Re picture:
every boss started out as a human
every boss started out as a somatic cell
every boss started out as a sperm
every boss started out as RNA
every boss started out as DNA
every boss started out as a phosphorous base
every boss started out as an atom