Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Your body is always failing you

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Genetic Garbage
★★★★★
Holy shit this is so fucking annoying. I always have to pee. I always have a headache. I'm always tired. My wrist always hurts. I'm always itchy. I'm always uncomfortable. I can never get a good night's sleep.

It's just ridiculous at this point. My whole body is shutting down and failing me, even though I feel like I've taken good care of it. It's just not functioning properly anymore due to my shit genetics.

Holy shit this is so fucking annoying. I always have to pee. I always have a headache. I'm always tired. My wrist always hurts. I'm always itchy. I'm always uncomfortable. I can never get a good night's sleep.

It's just ridiculous at this point. My whole body is shutting down and failing me, even though I feel like I've taken good care of it. It's just not functioning properly anymore due to my shit genetics.
Intolerant to lactose or food in general liquid stools are a regular occurrence

yeah try an elimination diet

im always fucking tired like i dont get enough rest

Last edited:
Your body is preparing for the inevitable premature death

I feel like my body is shutting down out of spite due to me failing at my biological imperative. Even my own body bullies me, it never ends.

Are you eating well and exercising?

Im not allowed to live easily in any way

The other week I was in the forest with my friends and we had to walk up a hill and I had to keep stopping to take a break because I have asthma

Both of them were fine because they were born healthy

My body is physically weak faulty and inferior
Its a joke that I was born like this

Just isolate what is doing this and cut it out of your life. It's probably something really fucking obvious that you just don't want to give up

Your body is preparing for the inevitable premature death
Idk if my will would allow that this is fake news fellow cels don’t listen to bums who want yer existence gone you are born special to me because you will be used to take over warth

I have many chronic health issues that will without a doubt take decades off my lifespan. I also never sleep straight through because my body wakes me up to piss after around 4.5 hours.

Im in a constant state of fight/flight, this combined with persistent loneliness is likely more harmful then cancer

I’ve been having shoulder issues the past 2 years, 2 dislocations, still trying to recover. Fun fun.