Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you weren't breastfed (GET THE FUCK IN MY THREAD GUYS)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
To Spinoza, desire is a productive process, and positive as opposed to being derived from lack. It is all encompassing and autonomous. To sum it up, in "ethics" Spinoza says desire is:
the very essence of man, as it is conceived as determined to do something by some affection given within it
Owing to this, Deleuze and Guattari in "Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia" coin the term "Desiring Machines" to refer to the site of this production. Every machine is interconnected. It is both a stop in the flow of all the machines, and the flow itself, or the production of a flow. The flow is universal and nonpersonal; it is a multiplicity which constitutes the very essence of man.
The breast is a machine which produces milk, and the mouth a machine latched onto it. When the breast and mouth connect, each of them have intensity, or an amount of energy or pressure, which drives them to connect. The sucking machine refers to the desire for sucking and feeding, which exercises pressure on the breast and the mouth. The sucking machine is nevertheless impersonal, and it is really intensity which makes the breast and the mouth connect. And I can't stress this enough, this is not a metaphor. Desiring production IS the production of production.
It functions everywhere, at times without break, at times discontinuously. It breathes, it heats, it eats. It shits, it fucks. What a mistake to have ever said the it. Everywhere it is machines, not at all metaphorically : machines of machines, with their couplings, their connections. An organ-machine is connected to a source-machine : the one produces a flow that the other cuts. The breast is a machine that produces milk, and the mouth a machine coupled to it. The anorexic’s mouth wavers between an eating-machine , an anal machine, a talking machine, a breathing machine (asthma attack). Hence we are all handymen: each with his little machines. An organ-machine, for an energy-machine: all the time, flows and cuts. Judge Schreber has divine rays in his ass.

Social production in the framework of capitalism is characterized by a radical opposition between production and anti-production. In order to fight revolutionary desire, it has to rely on territoriality:
Capitalism establishes or restores all kinds of residual and fake, imaginary or symbolic territorialities. Everything is rebuilding or restoring states, homelands, families. This is what makes capitalism in its ideology: the colorful painting of everything that has been believed
Furthermore, capitalism focusing on abstract concepts of money and labor encourages desire to change across the social field in unexpected ways. One example of this is Oedipalization, where our anarchic productivity of unconscious desire is reduced to familial forms of desire. Productive desire that flows according to immanent principles becomes organized in terms of "lack", and reducing the multiple forms desire can take to just forms that can be referred to the personal identities of the Oedipal triangle. Oedipalization gives the illusion that partial objects are possessed by a person and that it is the person who desires. Productive desire that would fragment personal identity is reduced to the desire of a person who wants to fill in a lack. Oedipalization ensures that the innovations of deterritorialising capital are constrained by the tightly bound parameters of personal identity and familial life. It is a form of social repression that funnels the productive capacity of the unconscious back into the constricting channels of Oedipal desire.

Let's take a look at the nuclear family. It is essentially the agent of repressing our desires in the capitalist system, and not being breastfed only exacerbates this. As children we are made to direct our love towards an object, the mother, who is unobtainable because of the presence of the father. Because this is incestuous, as children we associate our sexual desires with feelings of shame and guilt. In the beginning, we all start as incel. In the words of Deleuze and Guattari:
It is in one and the same movement that the repressive social production is replaced by the repressing family, and that the latter offers a displaced image of desiring production that represents the repressed as incestuous familial drives.
Because incest isn't allowed, the breast the child sucks now belongs to the child's mother. The intense, impersonal production is now assigned personal "meaning". Other figures come along now that we can't have incest, the father, the brother, etc. Assigning meaning to this extends desire and makes personal what was once impersonal, and codifies a regulation on desire. What is even more brutal is when the child is never able to possess his mother's breast, the desire persists into adulthood, as Freud tells us. Capitalism needs this psychological repression to make us into docile wageslaves who will accept humiliating and insulting working conditions.

Inceldom is thus an Oedipal revolt against the father (chad) for the mother we were never allowed to love.
@SergeantIncel

TLDR: CAPITALISM AND THE NUCLEAR FAMILY (AS AGENTS OF REPRESSION) CAUSE THE INCEL PHENOMENON

Last edited:
okay so kikes and kkkapitalism causes incels tell me something i dont know

I was breastfed too much actually, I stopped at 6-years-old.

i was breastfed but its still over

i was too young to remember and its too much of an awkward question to ask my mom so i guess ill never know