Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: You were very clingy to your mother

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i was raised by a single mother, she raised me to be a pushover i was conditioned to always give her a kiss and a hug when: she is leaving the house, when going to sleep, when greeting her from the mall, shop etc. always kiss and hug. Was anyone else conditioned to do this? I though this was love but no, she didn't do shit to make my life better, for me to be happy, confident, like what is the advantage for her to make me happy?
Mmmm sweaty you are not entitled to grow up to be a jock, you are going to be a servant.
i don't even feel happy, it is like my subconscious mind is always trying to make me sad, this is my default state of being, when (if) i feel happy it doesn't feel right, i only feel "at home" when i'm feeling sad, down. Whatthefuck is wrong with me :feelscry:

nah im alpha dominant male i kicked my father outta the house and fucked my own sister while my mother watched it

When I was little yes, I was. I love her, but now as an adult I'm extremely detached and standoffish towards her

When I was little yes, I was. I love her, but now as an adult I'm extremely detached and standoffish towards her
This describes my relationship with my mother.

opposite for me.
i was terrified of my mother.
when i got a problem wrong on a test in elementary school i cried and begged the teacher to change the answer and mark it correct because i knew my mother would scream at me and make me stay in my room doing extra homework she would assign to me from textbooks she bought at a bookstore.
in fact the teacher called in my mother and had a talk with her about it.
then my mom was nice to me for about two days and returned to her old self.

opposite for me.
i was terrified of my mother.
when i got a problem wrong on a test in elementary school i cried and begged the teacher to change the answer and mark it correct because i knew my mother would scream at me and make me stay in my room doing extra homework she would assign to me from textbooks she bought at a bookstore.
in fact the teacher called in my mother and had a talk with her about it.
then my mom was nice to me for about two days and returned to her old self.
Screaming at your child for getting bad grades is the most retarded thing ever, you do not fucking need to scream at child or intimidate him, you need to fucking help him. Also your mother is a dumb bitch if she was not able to realise what was the right thing to do. :feelsbaton::cryfeels:

Screaming at your child for getting bad grades is the most retarded thing ever, you do not fucking need to scream at child or intimidate him, you need to fucking help him. Also your mother is a dumb bitch if she was not able to realise what was the right thing to do. :feelsbaton::cryfeels:
Honestly I think corporal punishment is based. I wish my mom slapped me when I was younger so I wouldn't grow so attached to her, probably would've fixed some of my bad habits too.

she didn't scream at me for getting bad grades.
she screamed at me for getting ONE QUESTION WRONG.

Honestly I think corporal punishment is based. I wish my mom slapped me when I was younger so I wouldn't grow so attached to her, probably would've fixed some of my bad habits too.
I wish she put me into manly activities to compensate for the lack of father, also to compensate the bullying i received from other kids.

nah im alpha dominant male i kicked my father outta the house and fucked my own sister while my mother watched it
Chader

I love my mommy

Looks like your mom knew it never began for you and you'll never touch or hug any female so she just gave you that at least

i too was/am being raised by a single mother for most of my life

Hate both of my parents

Of course I was, not that I could ever count on my alcoholic, incel-tier father.

Well what was i expected to do? My dad left when i was 2 and was always in and out of prison and never seeing me, only very rarely

I assume most males are close with there mothers with some exceptions.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a evolutionary reason for kids to want to be around there opposite gendered parent like we are subconsciously trying to see an example of what a good sexual partner to have kids with should act and look like.
she screamed at me for getting ONE QUESTION WRONG.
Asian parents moment

Can't relate. She hated me since birth, but loved my siblings very much

Singe (narcissistic) mothers often raise incels, unfortunately.

They emasculate their sons and always want them to act like daughters.