Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Incel Trait] You were told that you were mature for your age as a child

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
Being told that you were mature as a child is a massive red flag.

It's a clear sign that you are social degenerate and an outsider.

That alone only fills 20% of your inceldom, the other 80% if you are ugly as well.

Fucking over before it even began.:incel:

Nah. I've never been told that. Infact being mature for your age is a Chad trait. They gain understanding and perception of social settings quicker than trucels.

I’m the exact opposite. My sense of humor is immature asf and I still play with legos and watch cartoons.

Never those words exactly, but yes, my incel friend once said, "Growing up, I was always around older people". And I agree with him, I was like that also.
I’m the exact opposite. My sense of humor is immature asf and I still play with legos and watch cartoons.
Once "Bionicle" stopped being cool, I got out of it.

That alone only fills 20% of your inceldom, the other 80% if you are ugly as well.

Brutal and true. Was told this a lot, especially by my teachers.

All the time, but I guess that's due to my introspective nature. Afterall I was always alone so I didn't have much to do outside thinking to myself.

Parents always called me an old man and I feel older than berykne around me. My friends are almost all older than me at least a few years.

Yes, people think being quiet means being mature. In reality it just means you're fucked in the head and have little ability to relate to your peers

An even worse blackpill is realizing that the reason why adults liked how "quiet" and "nice" you were is because you were easier to handle and take care of, that's it. it has nothing to do with what's actually good for you as a person. Rebellion and asserting independence is natural and healthy

Holy shit. Now that was my experience all along. It also correlates with how smart you are, since high IQ individuals tend to lose their virginity later in life (if at all).

Iq is dropping because foids prefer to fuck low iq niggers
Yes, women couldn't care less about IQ. They'd rather fuck a low IQ, dark triad Gigachad than average guy with an above average IQ.

Holy shit. Now that was my experience all along.

I recall being moved out of classes in childhood because I was not participating in the childish dances and songs. I think it weirded out the staff to have a kid standing there soullessly.

Yes, women couldn't care less about IQ. They'd rather fuck a low IQ, dark triad Gigachad than average guy with an above average IQ.
Iq is negatively correlated with fertility

I blamey fucking family for this, bunch of goddamn retards

Chads and foids get to act like spoiled 12 year olds their whole lives

I haven't changed a mindset since I was 14

I agree so hard everyone tells me this and I mean literally everyone I know, it's rope fuel honestly

Yes, heard this before from teachers.

heard this from literally everyone that was 25+ when i was a kid... lfg i guess:owo:

It's often code for, "you're quiet and out of the way so no one has to bother thinking of you."

You're not experiencing a childhood, you're being shaped into an obedient tool.