Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait?: You were never a part of group sports

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
I played soccer a bit when I was a kid but didn't like it because I wasn't that good at it. I only ever liked and practiced martial arts, since I was 7. I haven't trained in nearly 4 years now. I was always excluded from group sports and eventually started to dislike them.

Same here and it feels like most normies I know played some kind of sport in school at some point

Same here and it feels like most normies I know played some kind of sport in school at some point
It was always either soccer, volleyball or basketball.

I used to swim way back when I still thought it would make me "wider" :cryfeels:. Though swimming is seriously goated.

Same here, brutal to think about it, it would also probably have made me higher t, more nt, and probably a bit taller

Don't get to play (picked last and sent to the most fuck-off role, nobody to play with after school) -> can't get experience -> shit at group sports -> don't get to play

Didn’t play football in middle school/high school=over

Same here, brutal to think about it, it would also probably have made me higher t, more nt, and probably a bit taller
What really sucks is that I did all that but look as if I didn't. Some of the reflexes are still there though

I remember when they had us try football in gym class I was all "I should get good at this and become a jock" but a combinaiton of my boredom and laziness meant it was not come to pass

I was the worst in my class at sports

I was the worst in my class at sports
Am like slightly below average, my athletism isnt half bad and shit but im trash at sports, started boxing recently hope i do well on this atleast

I never played group sports during my school years

Whatsagroupo

My parents put me in sports when i was little. I was in a soccer and baseball team. I just dont like sports. I have nerdy hobbies instead.