Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: you were molested by a faggot as a child

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
i got molested by the cousin of my "friend" at a sleepover when i was 7

more like a fag trait.

Not molested per se, but a neighborhood kid asked me if he could suck my dick. I was only like 8 or so and so was he. Most here have probably experienced fucked up shit like this. Of course I never hung out with him again.

This is one of the reasons why I hate niggers and faggots btw. I don't do it to be edgy. I made very negative experiences like this with them.

I was never molested. My mother wouldn't let anyone touch me. This post seems rather trollish.

@BummerDrummer can relate to that. (I'm not even kidding or being sarcastic)

Damn, I'm sorry to hear about that OP. Have you considered reporting him to the police? If you're in America then the statute of limitations for child molestation doesn't expire until you're 26.

Over for molestedcels

can't relate bro, although i would kill the motherfucker in your place

I wasn't molested

I was molested by my uncle
But since i’m a male, nobody really gave a fuck

jesus bro kill him

That's not an incel trait, that's just a very sad and tragic thing that happened.

I'm sorry OP, people are devils especially faggots child molesters. Only good thing about having a crazy overprotective mother is i never got in a situation like that.

many times when I was between 6 and 5

but it happened again between 8 and 7 years old, my sister-in-law's brother slept with me (I don't know how the fuck my parents allowed it) he was like 18 or 19 years old, and he forced me to touch his penis and masturbate him, but as soon as he did that I ran out of the room and washed my hands like 100 times
this faggot today is married with an old faggot.

I hate fucking homosexuals, they're fucking deranged scumbags, i've never met a fag who hasn't hurt me in some way. they should be skinned alive.

Got molested by a Homo teen when I was a kid (elementary school), don't know if that makes me an "Incel" though. Is one of the reasons why I wish to line up Homosexuals against the wall and shoot them SS style, then dump them into urinals since they love Pee/Penii (fuck spelling).

I loved the gore videos of Gays being killed by ISIS. (Lifefuel)!!

He's probably an IncelTear member now. There are a lot of pedophiles there.

cant relate i was beaten with a belt by my parents instead

Fags should be sent to gas chambers

homosexual grooming trait tbh.

Not molested per se, but a neighborhood kid asked me if he could suck my dick. I was only like 8 or so and so was he. Most here have probably experienced fucked up shit like this. Of course I never hung out with him again.

This is one of the reasons why I hate niggers and faggots btw. I don't do it to be edgy. I made very negative experiences like this with them.
Yeah right I was kinda molested
I was molested by my uncle
But since i’m a male, nobody really gave a fuck
I was molested by my granpa

@BummerDrummer can relate to that. (I'm not even kidding or being sarcastic)
Projection. usually liberals like you are the ones who get molested and it fucks you up mentally hence why you support such retarded shit

i got molested by the cousin of my "friend" at a sleepover when i was 7
I can related, got molested/raped by an older "friend" at a young age. It destroyed me mentally. I hate faggots and child molesters.

Last edited:
IT won't touch this :feelsLSD: