Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You were blackpilled late

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
★★★
Probably in your early 20s. Had that truth came in your early teens and you maybe could've saved yourself.

I am blackpilled since 16

0-18 : blue pilled
I believed in being a gentleman, having a great personality and respecting women

18-23 : red pilled
I believed in game, DHV, gym and money maxxing

23+ : face, height, race

Probably in your early 20s. Had that truth came in your early teens and you maybe could've saved yourself.
Wouldnt it be more of an incel trait to be blackpilled earlier and then try to save yourself and fail

Thats what happened to me

I believed in being a gentleman, having a great personality and respecting women

Idk how anyone makes it to 18 still bluepilled

Honestly, same, except for me extend the bluepill to 21, red pill briefly after than, and then blackpill to present (23)

I think most males will understand that something does not add up, ans is unfair.
I remember when I was young I seen fit semi attractive men with high paying jobs have a land-whale gfs.

Foids been treated better and be believed, while males are guilty until proven otherwise. Such as foid lying to teachers to put a boy in his place. Children with divorced parents living with their mother.

I think all males are aware on some levels, but there is some denial that has to be washed away before they are able to accept it as truth.

True in my case. i knew partly, mostly redpill since childhood, since i noticed that rich and tall kids are treated as gods. But boomers and hollywood kept me bluepilled and delusional.

Nah i was blackpilled at 17. the ones who get blackpilled at late ages are usually incels in denial who didn’t wanna accept the black pill at a younger age or low tier normies

I think most males will understand that something does not add up, ans is unfair.
I remember when I was young I seen fit semi attractive men with high paying jobs have a land-whale gfs.

Foids been treated better and be believed, while males are guilty until proven otherwise. Such as foid lying to teachers to put a boy in his place. Children with divorced parents living with their mother.

I think all males are aware on some levels, but there is some denial that has to be washed away before they are able to accept it as truth.
Always knew something was up. Got bullied since high school by foids

True, i completely got blackpilled only last year at 24. And also found out about the incel ideology. Before that i just considered myself a loser virgin, but not an incel

I got blackpilled really late, around age 25. It's too late to wake up to reality at 25.

I was rejected for being ugly at 11 years old. That was the moment I got blackpilled about looks. Further down the road I made female friends and got blackpilled on personality and NTpill as well.

FAILED low tier normie. Would have been if my puberty didn't get fucked up.
so you had a friend group or something. got to talk to be friends with foids but cucked by chad ? That’s what low tier normies live through

In my case:
0-16: Blackpilled
16-16.5: Slightly redpilled
16.5-Current Age: Blackpilled

you are a ''late bloomer", i got blackpilled at 12 years old in 2017. how can you still believe in retarded red pilled lies in your 20s?

I only got blackpilled at 20 lol I was gigaultrabluepilled till then and SO cucked

I met the red pill in 2006 and the blackpill in 2020.

Got blackpilled mid 20s

Idk how anyone makes it to 18 still bluepilled
Failed normies do but if they have self awareness and inflectional skills, they can kinda realize what's going on when they get exposure to the blackpill

I got blackpilled late 20s

I am blackpilled since 15, lost all hope at 17, I am here now at 18

so you had a friend group or something. got to talk to be friends with foids but cucked by chad ? That’s what low tier normies live through
Yeah, basically. I was actually kinda even popular in middle school, when my brand of autism was appreciated. Even had a girlfriend for like a week.