Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait : you were always chosen last during gym class

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
This is the most brootal one ngl

No. Still Incel tho. Tbh: I was one of the first picks. It still didnt bring me pussy. That's why you're a greycel imo.

I never knew how to play any sport, so I hid in the school bathroom so I didn't have to play whatever the teacher wanted

One of the last, often not picked at all, Teacher also hated my guts for some reason.

My elementary school never had a system like that. They put you into teams based on your class.

In middle school and high school, they would just put equipment and balls out for the class to play with. I tried playing four square a lot with a social circle but I was absolute dogshit at it. Hand eye coordination sucked. It didn't help that the other kids would pass the ball really aggressively and made it almost impossible to pass the ball back.

In high school I just walked around the field or court aimlessly since I had no friends and I sucked at sports, though sometimes we would go into the weight room. I would actually use the machines and lift some of the dumbbells since you could actually do those alone.

I never knew how to play any sport, so I hid in the school bathroom so I didn't have to play whatever the teacher wanted
Brootal I just left my gym clothes at home n said I forgot to not play

for this first time ever im taking the grayfag @Cletus Longthing side on this. kys
Yeah its because youre some fuckin incel midget faggot. So what? You're not even worth a comment, you cocksucker.

10% - Fighting in Inceldom Discussion
38004.jpg

Youre the one having the gay flag as avi lol

Nope I was like @BlackPilledNeet I was picked first and was sporty during high school still Incel it has no correlation with not being a virgin

I was always the smallest guy in school and I got picked as one of the last or dead last. Probably one of the things that were the most brutal to me as a kid. Because it showed me how shit my genetics are.
And my dad would tell me how good looking he was and how he always got perfect grades in PE class.

Nope I was like @BlackPilledNeet I was picked first and was sporty during high school still Incel it has no correlation with not being a virgin
Difference is that your fuckin school time was like few months ago, you little graycel.

Yeah I was always picked last, even though I was better than majority of the class.
One of the last, often not picked at all, Teacher also hated my guts for some reason.