Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: you were a thin kid (?)

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Have you noticed that fat kids usually end up growing up to become tall, handsome and broad-shouldered adults (if they lose the extra fat around 20s)? I don't know if this is true but I think some of my observations support this theory.

I was fat from like 10-13 and then fasted my way into becoming a skinny runt. Still ended up short and ugly tho

Or they just stay fat, but being fat beats being a literal twink. I'm 120lbs and I've been this same weight since 13, thinner than literally everyone I see including most women. I'm eating a fuck ton but I've seen little to no results. :feelsbadman:

I was fat from like 10-13 and then fasted my way into becoming a skinny runt. Still ended up short and ugly tho
Fair enough.

What about ages 6-12? I feel like the fatasses around that age end up being masculine adults.
Or they just stay fat, but being fat beats being a literal twink. I'm 120lbs and I've been this same weight since 13, thinner than literally everyone I see including most women. I'm eating a fuck ton but I've seen little to no results. :feelsbadman:
I agree that being fat isn't nearly as bad as normies pretend. I feel absolutely mogged by most fat people as a thin manlet framelet.

i had more fat than i would like to which might have contributed to gyno

I feel you. :feelsbadman:

I was extremely skinny until I was about 8, when I was 7, I weighed about 45 lbs, even though I was like 4'9. After I turned 8, I gained a shit ton of weight from eating McDonalds and drinking too many sodas. By the time I was 12, I was 5'8 and weighed around 225 lbs, and I played football, but was still unpopular and was bullied.

Lost pretty much all of that weight from when I was 13-ish on, and by the time I was 15, before gymmaxxing to gain muscle, I was standing around 6'0 and 158 lbs. Yet again, getting jacked didn't do shit for me. Notice the cycle of self improving and absolutely fucking nothing happening JFL. I was still a loner rotting in my room playing Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike when I was 12 and fat AND when I was 17 and jacked.
Fair enough.

What about ages 6-12? I feel like the fatasses around that age end up being masculine adults.
I was a fatass around that age. I'm skinnier now, but I'm still ugly as shit. Girls would rather jump off a cliff than talk to me.

Last edited:
I was extremely skinny until I was about 8, when I was 7, I weighed about 45 lbs, even though I was like 4'9. After I turned 8, I gained a shit ton of weight from eating McDonalds and drinking too many sodas. By the time I was 12, I was 5'8 and weighed around 225 lbs, and I played football, but was still unpopular and was bullied.

Lost pretty much all of that weight from when I was 13-ish on, and by the time I was 15, before gymmaxxing to gain muscle, I was standing around 6'0 and 158 lbs. Yet again, getting jacked didn't do shit for me. Notice the cycle of self improving and absolutely fucking nothing happening JFL. I was still a loner rotting in my room playing Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike when I was 12 and fat AND when I was 17 and jacked.

I was a fatass around that age. I'm skinnier now, but I'm still ugly as shit. Girls would rather jump off a cliff than talk to me.
Fair enough. But it seems you're still masculine even if ugly. So I think that being fat as a kid is actually somewhat good for development.

Fair enough. But it seems you're still masculine even if ugly. So I think that being fat as a kid is actually somewhat good for development.
I don't look masculine at all tbh, but my attitude and how I present myself is kind of. People mistake me for a high schooler, and I'm 21 years old. I have knajjd level of baby face, but with a long midface and very little forward growth.

I don't look masculine at all tbh, but my attitude and how I present myself is kind of. People mistake me for a high schooler, and I'm 21 years old. I have knajjd level of baby face, but with a long midface and very little forward growth.
Alright :feelsYall:

Meanwhile a pure white kid grew to be 6'0 without even excersizing or having a balanced sleep schedule. They just fucking grew because of fucking genes.:feelsree::reeeeee: nature brutally giving the wrong genes to dirty little parasites such incorrections must be fixed

I was extremely skinny until I was like 19 and used to bullied relentlessly for it

I was fat growing up, weakest person in terms of strength, sucked at every sport I played. Bullied my whole life. Ended up losing weight, bought a bench, barbell and some weights and slowly grew a liking to lifting. Led to me eventually getting a gym membership and regularly going there. Put on noticable muscle. Spoilers I still look like shit :lul::lul:

Ya. I was absolutely tiny.. skinny af, malnourished, tiny frame, and short