Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You were a smug, smartass, arrogant teen

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
There are two types of teens: The stupid and goofy ones who don't take anything seriously and do all the typical teen things like following all the trends like sheeple, having lots of friends, going out, etc. And then the teens who are lonely and don't have many friends so they cope by getting into "deep" stuff like old movies, history, philosophy, science, politics, etc. They usually debate these topics on the internet and look at the rest of teens with a condescending stare, having that smug "I'm very smart" attitude which is both mocked online and irl. I was a bit like this too, I remember thinking that I was very smart and very over the rest of my peers because I watched old movies and because I was very into history, and trying to sound very smart and grown up online kek. Sometimes I read old comments I made at those years and I think damn how pretentious and stupid I sounded. Also funny to read a 13yo using college level grammar/writing style to look older :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I have a theory that 99% of the smug internet people are lonely teens larping as adults.

Re: Ask me Questions.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181695215Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:17 PM CST
Okay then. How many bytes should I allocate for a four-element array in C?
Re: why do people think it's cool to fake a mental illness
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181695642Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:26 PM CST
Essentially, for the same reason as the leftist "LGBT" trend. It is merely an attempt to increase social-status.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702428Friday, January 15, 2016 2:05 AM CST
Why are you here then? "It doesn't matter, our existence is useless anyway" That is merely because you have not constructed a goal that "validates" your existence.
Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702479Friday, January 15, 2016 2:08 AM CST
Yes, I certainly will provide a valid reason for this. Although, I will first inquire the reason as to why you support economic-leeching and totalitarianism under the guise of "leftism."
Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

I just watched anime and thought that i was smarter than others. Always did mediocre in school because why study 5 hours to get a 10 if i could study 15min and get a passing grade.

Learned to be mediocre and how average i was.

Somewhere in the middle. Was humble and quiet, had a few friends at the time, but did not dedicate myself to any deep intellectual pursuits or entertainment. Just did my homework, watched mindless tv, bit of anime and manga and music. Most of my childhood went by quite fast.
Me fr. I spent most of my time playing games and reading,

I'm like that but without the acting smart part

I didn't do either; I simply existed as I was, the privileges of the world belonging to normies and above remaining with them while the usual treatment and discrimination against subhumans went on... :society:

You certainly mog me in intellect if you were able to get into such philosophy and science at such an early age; the confidence of many sub 5 males is usually quite reduced after a few years of being a teenager. :feelsjuice:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Somewhere in the middle. Was humble and quiet, had a few friends at the time, but did not dedicate myself to any deep intellectual pursuits or entertainment. Jews did my homework, watched mindless tv, bit of anime and manga and music. Most of my childhood went by quite fast.
I had to do my own homework mange

I was measured at having an IQ well over 120 as a teen. I taught myself how to read at 3 years old. At 11 I was fluent in English in a country where barely any adults can speak it. I was obsessed with things that came out well before I was born. I didn't just ACT smarter and better. I was better.

There are two types of teens: The stupid and goofy ones who don't take anything seriously and do all the typical teen things like following all the trends like sheeple, having lots of friends, going out, etc. And then the teens who are lonely and don't have many friends so they cope by getting into "deep" stuff like old movies, history, philosophy, science, politics, etc. They usually debate these topics on the internet and look at the rest of teens with a condescending stare, having that smug "I'm very smart" attitude which is both mocked online and irl. I was a bit like this too, I remember thinking that I was very smart and very over the rest of my peers because I watched old movies and because I was very into history, and trying to sound very smart and grown up online kek. Sometimes I read old comments I made at those years and I think damn how pretentious and stupid I sounded. Also funny to read a 13yo using college level grammar/writing style to look older :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I have a theory that 99% of the smug internet people are lonely teens larping as adults.
I mean you are very smart. Look, you ended up here with us guys who can see apples with our eyes closed and have a consciousness. Meanwhile everyone you know most likely is a zombie.

I was a shy, nerdy, metalhead teen. I did think I was better and more manly than others. Meanwhile they were making out and fucking teenage girls and I was bullied and too shy to talk to girls. I wish I knew what I know now back then. Maybe I could've run JBF.

I wasn't smart as a teen. I was very strange (and still strange). I sucked at all my subjects, but could only calculate, and do maths. I had somewhat of a natural apitutde/affinity for maths. I can't even write essays or do anything else at school.

There was a time where I've always put my hand up, other students and even the teacher got annoyed. I did that over the two semesters, but then I stopped doing it when the teacher insulted and embarrassed me.

Trying to sound smart and grown up is inherently good because intelligence and maturity are virtues. The alternative is living in retarded clown normie world where everyone cries like a mentally ill 5 year old like redditors.

Last edited:
Yes, many people associate being knowledgeable with being smart. If you know ( something ) you just feel good and proud about yourself and this helps you to cope with your sub humanity.

I mean you are very smart. Look, you ended up here with us guys who can see apples with our eyes closed and have a consciousness. Meanwhile everyone you know most likely is a zombie.
Idk If I d agree... Maybe I wouldnt be feeling like shit all the time if I lived like a mindless sheep. Some would say thats blissful ignorance. And if you ask me, as someone who hates feeling pain (even tho I feel it every day), I believe that, as a living organism, the smartest move would be to avoid pain and suffering as much as you can. I d rather avoid it for the rest of my life than stay the way I m. That would be smart. But thats not possible anymore. Once an idea settles inside your brain, its there forever. I m aware of the reality surrounding me. And no amount of booze, jewpills, religious brainwashing, LSD or whatever will get it out, and I will live miserable for it.

no i had debilitating social anxiety