Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait: you went through a period when you were obsessed with The Zodiac killer

I was a big fan of the movie when I was 15-16. Seen it like 5 times

W drip

I was curious about the case, but not obsessed

I read through all of the cases of The Zodiac killer, and I think he was a cop or a military service member.

1.) To kill for fun without raping or molesting, takes someone who lacks empathy or whose job it is to kill - like a police officer or a military service member.

2.) Cyphers, words mixed up in puzzles, are cryptic messages that armed forces use. Most people, unless they really enjoy fringe hobbies like cyphers, don’t use them.

3.) Back then during the late 1960’s, the Bay Area was full of active military bases - specifically United States naval bases.

I read through all of the cases of The Zodiac killer, and I think he was a cop or a military service member.

1.) To kill for fun without raping or molesting, takes someone who lacks empathy or whose job it is to kill - like a police officer or a military service member.
Whatever
2.) Cyphers, words mixed up in puzzles, are cryptic messages that armed forces use. Most people, unless they really enjoy fringe hobbies like cyphers, don’t use them.
.,,.,.,..,.,..,., .,..,,.,,..
3.) Back then during the late 1960’s, the Bay Area was full of active military bases - specifically United States naval bases.
Swabs me

Trucel trait: you don't know wtf this is