Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You wear glasses

I

incelerated

as if
★★★★★
I have yet to see a Chad who wears glasses. Chad's good genes don't give him eye sight problems no matter how much he spends time in front of a screen. I knew a gigachad who was a network admin with software engineering degree and said he spends a lot of time in front of a computer but he didn't wear glasses.
Meanwhile my eye sight consistently gets worse and I have to get new glasses every year. I asked the doctor why and he said scientifically this should have stopped in my early 20s. :incel:

I use, a complete shit takes 1 to 2 lvls easy

It's all genetics :blackpill:sitting in front of screens can't give you true myopia when you are an adult already, it can only give you focusing muscle problem (false myopia)

And I had to wear them too until I got lasik in may :dab: but just as convenience I am ugly truecel with and without them.

It’s over for me guys

Eyesight and height are 2 things where god didn't fuck me up.

Ive progressively became shortsighted and do need glasses now.
Not wearing them all the time though. Mostly for bideos and driving.

Ive progressively became shortsighted and do need glasses now.
Not wearing them all the time though. Mostly for bideos and driving.
Moggs me can't see shit without them.
One of the reasons my grades fell in high school was because I couldn't see shit and was too high inhib to wear my glasses.
rn I can't even see my monitor 30cm away.

Use contacts theory
They seem too much work. Also I've heard they damage your cornea.

Moggs me can't see shit without them.
One of the reasons my grades fell in high school was because I couldn't see shit and was too high inhib to wear my glasses.
rn I can't even see my monitor 30cm away.

They seem too much work. Also I've heard they damage your cornea.
Lasik will probably be even cheaper in the coming years.

Legit, back in the caveman days us visually challenged would've just died. :cryfeels:

Lasik will probably be even cheaper in the coming years.
I'm afraid to do lasik. Firstly because my eye sight consistently gets worse and it will probably continue to do so even after lasik and might fuck me up. Also we have shit doctors here with shit equipment and I'm afraid they'll fuck me up.

Legit, back in the caveman days us visually challenged would've just died. :cryfeels:
tbh

I wear glasses because my parents forced me to. Legit myopia is one of the biggest scams ever
Check this out. You are not genetically fucked, your glassess are causing your myopia. I started using weaker lens and after some months, my vision improved quite a lot, but recently I was forced to spend a lot of time in front of the pc, and it made my vision worst.
On the summer when I spend more time outside my vision always improves significantly.

Check this out. You are not genetically fucked, your glassess are causing your myopia. I started using weaker lens and after some months, my vision improved quite a lot, but recently
Cope, that shit you talk about is false myopia, real eye length increase is irreversible

Cope, that shit you talk about is false myopia, real eye length increase is irreversible
I doubt it's irreversible, because if it growed in the first place Why wouldn't it be able to go back? Either way wearing glassess causes miopia I used to wear them and my miopia was progressing fast, I stopped wearing them 2years ago, and I use an old pair now and my vision improved a bit, no more progression, I believe If I actually spent more time outside my vision would improve more.

I wear glasses because my parents forced me to. Legit myopia is one of the biggest scams ever
Check this out. You are not genetically fucked, your glassess are causing your myopia. I started using weaker lens and after some months, my vision improved quite a lot, but recently I was forced to spend a lot of time in front of the pc, and it made my vision worst.
On the summer when I spend more time outside my vision always improves significantly.
I'll check it out. I also feel when I go outside more my vision slightly improves. And I'm sure when I use my phone a lot my vision gets worse.

Clown world : " You study/ read too much ( spent too much time in front of a screen ) and make your eyesight worse" :soy:
Reality: "You need to study intensively because you are subhuman and need to compete intellectually because you cannot compete physically".

-3.00 shortsightedcel. I didn't get my eyes tested until 2 years ago though, it became normal for me to see things that were over an arms length away looking like a 240p video.

I need glasses lmao my eye sight is going.

Clown world : " You study/ read too much ( spent too much time in front of a screen ) and make your eyesight worse" :soy:
Reality: "You need to study intensively because you are subhuman and need to compete intellectually because you cannot compete physically".

True, but to be exact it is kind of good that I realise I have no other choice, same as losing my virginity with a non paid foid and living forever alone. It's good to be realistic in knowing your options.

God its so over 4 him xDxDxD

I need fucking laser surgery. I heard LASIK is not good and PRK is better

I have yet to see a Chad who wears glasses. Chad's good genes don't give him eye sight problems no matter how much he spends time in front of a screen. I knew a gigachad who was a network admin with software engineering degree and said he spends a lot of time in front of a computer but he didn't wear glasses.
Meanwhile my eye sight consistently gets worse and I have to get new glasses every year. I asked the doctor why and he said scientifically this should have stopped in my early 20s. :incel:
No, bullshit

My vision is terrible so I relate but I wear contacts.

Having to wear glasses is just another sign that my genetics are absolute trash.

I've seen some glasses-wearing Chads.

I used to but don't need em for now. Maybe again will cause Ethnic

I wear contact lenses. Is that a chad trait?

Yeah, I wear prescription glasses myself.:feelswhat:

chad does not wear glasses so as not to lose points in beauty, but uses contact lenses:feelsokman:

some chads are actually nearsighted. but not by a lot. they just put on their glasses when they are in class

I've been wearing glasses ever since I was a little kid.

I'm now 27 and still wear glasses.

Its over

I wear a Qamis . All day every day. Comfy asf, I seriously don't understand why would anyone want to dress western clothes in third world countries. They're so uncomfortable.

Images

my eye sight is absolutely horrible but i'm getting lasik eye surgery soon

I wear a Qamis . All day every day. Comfy asf, I seriously don't understand why would anyone want to dress western clothes in third world countries. They're so uncomfortable.

View attachment 470875
Gigabased. Fuck those uncomfortable retarded clothes. Unfortunately it's not normal to wear something like that where I live.

I never wear my glasses

I never wear my glasses
Why? I was high inhib in HS and didn't wear my glasses. Couldn't see the board and my grades fell.
Definitely wear them if you can't see without them.

Why? I was high inhib in HS and didn't wear my glasses. Couldn't see the board and my grades fell.
Definitely wear them if you can't see without them.
I can see okay