Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You wear a rucksack everywhere

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Yeah nah bro, Chads don't do that shit. It's low status.

Where else am I going to put all my energy drinks and protein bars, I can’t fit them all in my pockets

I don't feel safe without one

Where else am I going to put all my energy drinks and protein bars, I can’t fit them all in my pockets
Chads call a random bitch and she brings it to him. No need to carry it himself.

Truecel trait: you don't need a rucksack because you don't go anywhere

I don't feel safe without one
lol literally same. It's also great for neets because it makes everyone in public think you're going wageslaving/in the middle of wageslaving.

I feel naked and exposed without one. It's literally my armor against this soyciety. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What's a rucksack? Is that like a nutsack?

i barely go out, and everytime i do i usually don't need to carry things, just my phone, keys and money

This really is an incel trait.

I sometimes see Chads with them, what depends though is design and whether the sack is popular. If it looks like the one you posted then yeah it’s incel but if it’s something minimalistic like this then it’s something Chads would use
430D3980 6EC6 444C 8E3F 222E1A4FA53A

Or they use handbags like this
08B721D8 B311 410B 8C90 6E79C6D97F4D

Chad can get away with anything

What's a rucksack? Is that like a nutsack?
:lul:
true
I don't personally do it but when I was traveling I did
I sometimes see Chads with them, what depends though is design and whether the sack is popular. If it looks like the one you posted then yeah it’s incel but if it’s something minimalistic like this then it’s something Chads would use
View attachment 511390
Or they use handbags like this
View attachment 511394
Chad can get away with anything
True Normies/Chads wear fashionable ones over practical ones for Status maxx

Correct. I keep several plushies and a water bottle in mine.

Nah.. not really.
Chad with a backpack: an adventurous, outdoorsy guy
Incel with a backpack: a possible murderer/rapist with a rape/torture kit and a gun