Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: You wasted your college years

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I remember deluding myself into thinking once I started college I’d get a griflfriend. I’m in my second year and I legit haven’t even had a conversation with a female. All my acquaintances do stuff with girls. They’ve actually started noticing that they’ve never seen me with a girl before. I’m always either alone or with other incel tier dudes.

At this point I’m resigned to the fact it’s over. I’ve heard various rumors of girls crushing on some of the fuckboys and normies in my class. A girl hasn’t even looked at me positively yet.

didn't go to college

I literally dropped out ten times.

I can relate to wasting my uni years. I am almost done with my junior year and I've barely talked to anyone. I remember reading some article on making friends in uni and it said "everyone at least makes a few friends while in uni" while I have literally made 0. Its not even like I never tried to make friends either, I did legit go to some clubs and shit. I guess as an autist I am really just destined to never really make friends ever.

college wise it was completely over in the late 2000s so i can't even imagine how over it is now

if i had to guess who barely just made it in college back then, it was probably the guys who already knew people there and weren't forced to start from scratch, and/or made sure to go to college in another city so they could get the dorms experience

now it's probably over no matter what you do, no action in college -> betabux old whores

College was the worst years of my life

Didn't complete uni. Health and family problems et al.

Finished university, didn't have a girlfriend the whole time.
IT'S OVER

correction: I made the best out of the shattered childhood by foids that was still possible.

i coped and believed that eventually i might find a unicorn that isn't a complete narcissist asshole.
but since i never attempted to date women, little did i realise what the situation in the market looks like until i started looking around.
at first i tried the normal route. but quickly had to realise the nature of pseudo-liberal foids, that they are the exact kind of people that ruined my childhood. i started connecting the dots between liberalism, feminism and these bullies and that literally every person who used to be a bully in school and every criminal from small-time to big-time criminals were all libertarian of some sort. what a coincidence. which made it clear to me what the major difference between me (radical marxist/authoritarian-leftist at the time) and these people was: They were not really liberal at all. they talked shit about equality or justice but didn't even begin to fathom what that means. they were just a bunch of criminals using virtue signaling as means to prop up their image and nobody could be further from an understanding of what justice entails than these people are.

consequently i embraced conservativism more. i tried looking for foids who still value moral standards so i looked amongst christians and muslim women. difficult to find. i tried to date in asian countries and more eastern ones in general. and to be quite frank the best interactions with women i have had was with a mexican woman and 2 muslim women. they were literally the only ones who would not immediately say something tremendously disrespectful. human decency in the west amongst foids is apparently waaaaay too much to ask for. i would notice the giant difference immediately. you could talk to these women like you could talk to a normal person. they would respond, like a normal person. they wouldn't use sexist vocabulary like mansplaining or nice guy or put all the burden of conversation on you by letting you jestermaxx, immediately get offended when you thematize why they are not the ones to respond first if they are already the ones to add me first (let alone just the expectation that the other person always initiates) and they don't make it a topic how many options they have or show pride in whoredom, or ridicule your hobbies or get offended when you as a male show that you have sexual interest in a female. it's two different worlds:
in one world you feel like you are in a job application (even though i feel no pressure in real job applications at all) and put under immense pressure to somehow impress the other person. it's like a fake world created by these cunts. the premise is a false expectation that you are some kind of lowly slave class who should entertain them and it's an immensely toxic atmosphere. and in the other world you feel no pressure at all, you can just talk to these people normally because they don't pretend like men and women can be friends, they immediately treat you like a real person and give you the attention back that you hand out and don't claim some moral highground as woman and expect you to "vibe" with them or some bs which is literally just a codeword foids use for having idiots orbit around them while larping that they are not in a hierarchical structure of woman top, man bottom. complete bullshit. "oh we are just VIBING, completely relaxed atmosphere between us and just chilling together, no hierarchy between us and no pressure at all teeheee"

was a very pleasant experience in those few times i got to talk to foids that weren't completely brainwashed into self-destructive behavior that inhuman ideologies like feminism preach. but i noticed that these women are also not quite honest aka AWALT. they would talk about how they are still virgins and want a dedicated marriage, but with a bit of talking around, it would become clear very quickly that they were not in fact still virgins at all and just wanted a beta bucks. sadly not partner material either. not letting these cunts exploit me.

Last edited:
I remember deluding myself into thinking once I started college I’d get a griflfriend. I’m in my second year and I legit haven’t even had a conversation with a female. All my acquaintances do stuff with girls. They’ve actually started noticing that they’ve never seen me with a girl before. I’m always either alone or with other incel tier dudes.

At this point I’m resigned to the fact it’s over. I’ve heard various rumors of girls crushing on some of the fuckboys and normies in my class. A girl hasn’t even looked at me positively yet.
I feel you bro; my coworkers think I'm gay because thry never saw me with girls

Oh boy did I waste them. What I'd give to go back

I never made a single friend in university.

Finished university, didn't have a girlfriend the whole time.
IT'S OVER
#MeToo, however I made friends, some classic local bluepilled nerdcels

Take online classes if you can for university, it's cheaper than staying on campus and you won't have to deal with all those normalfag fucks.

Half your brain is filled with foids.

I remember deluding myself into thinking once I started college I’d get a griflfriend.
Yea I did the same. I wish I snuck my way into a good friend group instead of trying to get foids.
I’m in my second year and I legit haven’t even had a conversation with a female.
The only "conversation" I have with foids are purely about academic stuff(group assignments/ta). Foids hate talking to ugly ogres like me.

I didn't do shit in college. Sat in my room the whole time and played a bunch of video games.

There were lots of social opportunities at the big uni I dropped out of but I was too autistic to use them. Now at the small local college I go to have barely spoken to a single person.
I literally dropped out ten times.
damn dude. what happened? I thought Dutch people had knowledge installed into their brain like the matrix

College isn't better than high school (only that it works by passive avoidance and not by active bullying most of the time).

Attended a party and afterwards thought "Fuck it!" - saw a girl the same age and far uglier than me talking about her 15x times of anal sex during a game during a drink game, alcohol is something I just cannot take in, one beer and I am down.

Met a girl with the same condition/interests as me (we were both autistic and had an interest in the same stuff as me) - nothing came out of it. Symptoms of Autism disappear as soon as attractive men enter the room, the cure for Autism seems to be a chad for females - jfl. Tried then to talk to a NT girl and completely failed. Afterwards never again, because everything was cringeworthy and could lead ti serious consequences (claims of harassment/etc.) - I only see it as another obligation I have and not as a place you go to to have fun/get an education/meet people unlike almost everyone else, I only go there because I am forced to do so and learn because I don't want to get trouble with my parents.

Am treated like annoyance by coworkers and as a "free" teacher in the exam phase. Everyone recognizes I am not in the slightest bit normal when they look at my off body language, shitty motoric skills, my shitty way of walking and when I am talking - one even outwardly said that he knew that I was autistic from the start. I have no way of talking to people other than on a professional basis. I often misunderstand questions about private/emotional stuff (like motivation/etc.) for example at application processes. I was sometimes trolled - for example: my team just left on one occasion as I did an evaluation and wasn't paying attention to them due to trying to focus on a detail, a lab partner just left halfway through, didn't say something beforehand and left me with all the cleanup stuff, etc. People don't take me seriously and never listen to the stuff I say - even when it turns out I am right in the end. Even some people who liked me told me that everyone trashtalked about me behind my back - even people I helped previously. High school never ends, it's just better hidden/less obvious.

Worst thing: I don't even want to study/work in that field my parents forced me into university to be like them, I would have done a normal vocational training otherwise. I never head any dreams/ambitions of higher education and spit on it/almost everyone that gets it nowadays tbh, luckily it's free where I live at least. I hate being surrounded by happy NTs with talents/ambitions/healthy human relationships/dreams/etc. At this point I want to do only LDARing.

Last edited:
I didn't do shit in college. Sat in my room the whole time and played a bunch of video games.
This but replace Vidya with aimlessly browsing the internet

damn dude. what happened? I thought Dutch people had knowledge installed into their brain like the matrix
I lack the motivation. The longest I stuck to a major (law) was six months.

I'm in my second year as well. I was just able to infiltrate a boat club, and might have ascended if it weren't for COVID fucking everything. Now I have no true friends.

I remember reading some article on making friends in uni and it said "everyone at least makes a few friends while in uni" while I have literally made 0.
This is the worse. I was promised that I would meet people like me/ that would see past my autistic nature, but in the end it's all lies.

college is pure suffering and completely useless to boot. no wonder everyone is incompetent as fuck. a simple Google search gets you further in life than any 'professional' would, especially how they all just want to bleed you the fuck dry. never felt so free as the day I dropped the fuck out of that shithole
College was the worst years of my life

This is the worse. I was promised that I would meet people like me/ that would see past my autistic nature, but in the end it's all lies.
I think for a lot of normies it is true so they just blindly assume it applies to everyone they meet. Normies tend to pull this bullshit a lot. They think everyone is like them and anyone that is different is just doing so to be edgy or that they just aren't trying hard enough to be "normal" or
"fit in". It's like they genuinely cant comprehend that not everyone is 100% like them.

There was never anything to waste as I never had opportunities, felt like a ghost at times tbh.

Yea college was ok for like a year. It was fresh and exciting. Then it just became a burden.

COVID has ruined the first year/ two. I already have friends at my university who I knew from school so don’t care about making friends in my classes really.

i am in hell right now. college really fucks you up if u are incel.

Didn’t go to college. From what I’ve heard, it sounds like torture and probably IS.

Yep. I tried too hard. I wish I knew that I was an incel earlier so that I would have studymaxxed and careermaxxed instead.

I was only in college for a year, and I felt like a ghost, no one would talk to me, everyone had their own groups of friends already formed.