Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You wash your hands very frequently.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
In a typical school day back in high school, I would wash my hands on average about 10 times within a school day, and even up to about 12 times within the school day. I was and still am very anal about touching public surfaces. Even if I'm doing nothing and sitting in my house all day, I will still wash my hands around 6 to 7 times within the day, and for 20 to 30 seconds at a time.

Though I notice that all the Chads don't do that. Back in high school, I used to try to hear if other people using the bathroom washed their hands after, and the ones who didn't were almost always typical, run of the mill Chads. Along with that, they would do nasty shit like coughing and sneezing without covering their mouths, and they always made me sick. It's hilarious how these guys with no good personal hygiene/etiquette still managed to be more romantically and sexually successful than me. A good handful of them even smelled like absolute shit, while I would wear a light fragrance, and of course apply deodorant.

Clown world.

Last edited:
I've seen chads and normies touching their laptop keyboard while eating cheetos. Absolutely gross. I always wash my hands before I consider it "safe" to touch my personal belongings.
for 20 to 30 seconds at a time
that's a lot of patience imo

I've seen chads and normies touching their laptop keyboard while eating cheetos. Absolutely gross. I always wash my hands before I consider it "safe" to touch my personal belongings.
That's absolutely disgusting. Though sometimes I do eat chips while on my keyboard, though only if the chips don't have any seasoning at all.
that's a lot of patience imo
Yup. I absolutely hate getting sick.

Last edited:
You have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) just like I do OP.:feelsUgh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive–compulsive_disorder

Though as I’ve gotten older mine has mostly gone away thankfully.:feelsclown:

Now its more about counting numbers at certain times than hand washing for me, which is odd but I’d say an improvement over having to deal with chapped and cracked hands all of the time.:feelsbadman:

I wash them if they are dirty.

I rarely wash my hands -- guess that means I'm actually Chad despite being treated like shit my whole life & somehow I'm unaware of this. LMAO

I'm the opposite, I really don't give a shit about cleaning or washing my hands.

I don't think that's an incel trait but thinking it is and obsessing over washing your hands over and over DEFINITELY is. :dab:

can’t relate this sounds like a ocd trait to me