Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You wanted to be Youtube Famous but..

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You never had the proper equipment or setup so you just made shitty videos on your phone or console. Now it's too late to even become a famous youtuber because everything has been done on the platform. Everyone has did your amazing ideas you had and there will never be another chance to bank and be famous on youtube unless you're a privelaged white kid like Adin Ross or a tiktok girl. The top youtubers now still get views because they took advantage of the trends and the platform at the right time and still have their fame, trying to get famous now or copy them won't work. It's over. Now you won't ever be a huge star like Mr beast and have millions of fans. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and you blew it.

Last edited:
:feelsbadman: over. Could've jaywoorldstation Maxxxed or arcadecraniacs Maxxxed. Or my personal favorite. Uploaded anything random and disgusting to relate to zoomer humor because that always does the job:feelskek:

I remember being a little kid, me and my neighbor who I was friends with tried to be YouTubers when really we where just ducking around with our phones because we couldn’t figure out how to upload the video JFL. I miss those days.

I remember being a little kid, me and my neighbor who I was friends with tried to be YouTubers when really we where just ducking around with our phones because we couldn’t figure out how to upload the video JFL. I miss those days.
Same.

You had amazing ideas but never had to proper equipment or setup so you just made shitty videos on your phone.
i used to make gaming videos using ps4's sharefactory or whatever it's called. but obviously gaming is an oversaturated genre on YouTube.

also, i suck.

also, i became very asocial/socially anxious when i started, so i wasn't entertaining.

anyway, i later got a pc and downloaded OBS but didn't really have any motivation to keep doing the YouTube thing.

Take estrogen, get fat, make LGBTQ content.
It's literally that simple.

Truee I remember trying to make ironic "news" channel vids when I was like 7 or 8 maybe idfk really with a kid from my class and holy fuck it was bad looking back on it but then again so was a majority of the content on YouTube before the 2010s (not that it was a bad thing really, I miss that naive and ignorant time of watching cringy old shit like "Ash kills Ash Ketchum" thinking it was some dark hidden fruit that I wasnt supposed to see lmao)

I don't usually comment on incel trait: posts. Resounding no to this one. I'm too shy, my voice is easily recognizable. Would never want any fame

You never had the proper equipment or setup so you just made shitty videos on your phone or console. Now it's too late to even become a famous youtuber because everything has been done on the platform. Everyone has did your amazing ideas you had and there will never be another chance to bank and be famous on youtube unless you're a privelaged white kid like Adin Ross or a tiktok girl. The top youtubers now still get views because they took advantage of the trends and the platform at the right time and still have their fame, trying to get famous now or copy them won't work. It's over. Now you won't ever be a huge star like Mr beast and have millions of fans. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and you blew it.

View attachment 535630
I stopped doing videos after I realized that a foid of my neighborhood made more money by selling nudes. :fuk::fuk: Not even OnlyFans. Just shitty nudes and videos I have them all due to leaks. However she managed to fix her favela slum and buy a car. I barely got a car after years of wageslaving:feelsclown::feelsclown:
Also college.,