Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you wanna rope after watching teen movies

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Like American Pie, Mean Girls, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Carrie, etc.

you missed out on teen love

Nope.
Because I don't watch teen movies.

Never watched American Pie, never watched Mean Girls, Never heard of Ridgemont High, why would Carrie make me rope? She won against the bullies as she killed them all.
Or am I thinking of the wrong Carrie? Which Carrie are you speaking of?

Nope.

Never watched American Pie, never watched Mean Girls, Never heard of Ridgemont High, why would Carrie make me rope? She won against the bullies as she killed them all.
Carrie is ropefuel because it still shows teen love

Yeah it is very brutal tbh
god damn Jewwood tricked us into believing lies
none of that shit will ever happen to sub 5 males
it's only in our dreams
if we're even lucky enough to experience it that way

Youre a cuck if you (consume) ((movies))

Carrie is ropefuel because it still shows teen love
I guess. The most I took out of it is that I wish I had Carrie's powers to do all that she did to those that bullied her to those that bullied me.
I didn't think/care for the rest.

I want to rope regardless

I guess. The most I took out of it is that I wish I had Carrie's powers to do all that she did to those that bullied her to those that bullied me.
I didn't think/care for the rest.
Destroy the whole school and burn it down?

None. I came across American Pie when flipping through channels once tho
They prolly played a censored version

I don't watch teen movies. I only watch action (ex. Sylvester Stallone movies), sci-fi (ex. Transformers) and fantasy (ex. LotR trilogy) movies. Even then I still root for the villains.

I don't watch teen movies. I only watch action (ex. Sylvester Stallone movies), sci-fi (ex. Transformers) and fantasy (ex. LotR trilogy) movies. Even then I still root for the villains.
Incel trait: you support villains

Movie watching is a fairly NT/normie cope

Incel trait: You don't watch movies at all

I'm guessing that's Starscream?
I don't watch the movies but I know of the old toys and cartoons.

The last movie I watched I think was some time in 2003 or so. Or maybe later. I know I saw Spiderman 3.
Watch some horror films

Out of that list, i have only seen mean girls, but that was way back before i was blackpilled

I'm guessing that's Starscream?
I don't watch the movies but I know of the old toys and cartoons.
No That's the Fallen. Tbh Starscream is the truecel in the movies, at least the Autobots like Jazz and Bumblebee have the face halo and they still heightmog all the human Chads. Nobody likes Starscream and he is getting mogged all the time by his fellow Decepticons. Also for the Fallen, he had the long midface of death, as well as a shit-tier chin, I had his positively tilted eyes though. Also even the Fallen mogs Megatron in all aspects, Megatron doesn't like him either.

Nope.

The 80s was the absolute worst when it came to potent suifuel in teen movies. Your list was horrifying, and that’s without Caddyshack, Sixteen Candles, Ferris Bueller or the granddaddy of 80s suifuel, The Breakfast Club

I avoid that shit like the plague. Tbh even some anime/manga bothers me, especially with a teenage/highschool setting, although it depends upon exactly how it's written.

The 80s was the absolute worst when it came to potent suifuel in teen movies. Your list was horrifying, and that’s without Caddyshack, Sixteen Candles, Ferris Bueller or the granddaddy of 80s suifuel, The Breakfast Club
And back to the future

I don't watch that shit tbh

Makes me sad watching teen films that i grew up with and remembering those times and wishing i could go back. It's fucking depressing!

Makes me sad watching teen films that i grew up with and remembering those times and wishing i could go back. It's fucking depressing!
I’m 22 and still a khhv

I don't watch teen movies anymore. But teen love in manga/anime is suifuel

i watch the last american virgin and then want to punch the tv
i relate to that faggot so much

i watched some shit movie with Bella Thorne the other day, she ends up hooking up with the weirdo/conspiracy theorist/school shooter guy who of course is at minimum a chadlite

Incel Trait: not watching movies