Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You view people as numbers now

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Everyone is literally just a number on a scale of 1-10 now. I set them in groups based on where they should socially be, and I’m almost always correct solely based off their attractiveness.

When I see my brother, he is literally just a 7.5/10 walking around now. Most men and foids are 4/10’s, so that’s mostly what my world view consists of. I’m literally living in the matrix.

Everything i see now is height numbers :(
Where I’m often the lowest :(

Yup. Everyone is just a set of numbers -- attractiveness, height, weight, age, income, et cetera.

Yeah, it's weird too see how close my predictions are to reality

Everyone is literally just a number on a scale of 1-10 now. I set them in groups based on where they should socially be, and I’m almost always correct solely based off their attractiveness.

When I see my brother, he is literally just a 7.5/10 walking around now. Most men and foids are 4/10’s, so that’s mostly what my world view consists of. I’m literally living in the matrix.
More so when I was new to the black pill. Eventually my mind relaxed a bit on that.

tbh it's pretty scary how stereotypically and predictably most people act and behave when you have the correct model like the blackpill to explain most of their behavior and their incentive for behaving that way.

tbh it's pretty scary how stereotypically and predictably most people act and behave when you have the correct model like the blackpill to explain most of their behavior and their incentive for behaving that way.
Yeah, the black pill is too accurate.

We're out of the Matrix not once but two, three, four times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back