Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You use an older phone

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
I still use the same phone as I did half a decade ago and I've no plans to replace it. It has cracks on the screen, but it's functional. It has 256gb of storage and does everything that I need it to. This is probably a massive incel trait since you don't need to keep phone generations if you rot at home and are alone, no peer pressure to get a new phone.

truecel trait: no phone

truecel trait: you have a phone that's neither apple nor android

Yeah my phone is really low spec.

It mostly works fine :)

I do have another one here that I prefer but it's only 3G and that network is quite unreliable now.

If 2020 is old then yes

Bro i use Nokia 3310 (2017) keypad phone since over 8 months. I still have a smartphone, but i don't use it since i spend way too much time burning my brain on social media like Facebook and YouTube This device doesen't even have fucking Wi-Fi or 4G network, since it's a 3G device. That's what a phone is supposed to do - making calls and send texts. If i want to use the Internet or something else, i do it on a PC.

I changed my phone this year because old phone battery was dead

I have Z Flip 5 because my ISP had it on discount for cheap as hell. I don't care about the camera quality or storage space but I like that it can fold. Only replaced my old one because the battery was swelling.

As long as it works I have no need to replace it. Only normies chase worthless materialism like that.

Also it's a fakecel trait to own an iphone.

Normoids have been convinced in spending 1k each 2 years for a new phone because of useless features and a slightly better camera when they could buy a cheap ass phone and pocket camera (that has better or equal quality) for a combined $250.

I have been using a used Huawei for 5 years bought for 150 euros. Expensive new generation phones are for normies, fuck them

Also it's a fakecel trait to own an iphone.
I almost bought an iPhone 13 Mini last year because I was going to travel and iPhones security mog and have a good phone locking system in case it gets lost.

I almost bought an iPhone 13 Mini last year because I was going to travel and iPhones security mog and have a good phone locking system in case it gets lost.
Just keep your phone on your person.

i dont use a phone. period.

I still use the same phone as I did half a decade ago and I've no plans to replace it. It has cracks on the screen, but it's functional. It has 256gb of storage and does everything that I need it to. This is probably a massive incel trait since you don't need to keep phone generations if you rot at home and are alone, no peer pressure to get a new phone.
i’m using iphone xr and it’s cracked in the back and my mom wants to buy me a new one but i don’t give a fuck I don’t want a new one at this point

I used this kind of phone until its battery got so bad that the phone shut down even when charching the battery at the same time as trying to use it. so it was de facto landline phone for its last use years.

I have Z Flip 5 because my ISP had it on discount for cheap as hell. I don't care about the camera quality or storage space but I like that it can fold. Only replaced my old one because the battery was swelling.
Needing a folding phone so it can fit in your manlet pockets, brutal

I don't even know what year my phone was made.