Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait- You think you live in simulation

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Recruit
★★★★★
Same shit every day get up, work, game, check internet, go to bed

Same shit every day get up, work, game, check internet, go to bed
I hate people who say we live in a simulation, who the fuck wants to simulate a gay and boring world with zero reason to exist in the first place? What is the objective? It may sound like projecting but let’s be real, what’s the point of a simulation, there needs to be an end goal in why we are in the simulation.

If we live in a simulation, that means we don't have to end our violent posts with 'in minecraft' anymore since none of those crimes take place in the real world

Sometimes i wonder if this is real but then i get a reality check and this is actually happening realtime, I am here in the now, The world is moving by, People go to their destinations, Life doesnt stop for no one, Some have good life and some have horrible life, There is no button to end the simulation other than KMS which is self harm in the intent of ending ones existance.

What are we here for, Who are we, Who am i, Who are you, All these great questions we look for.

Im just thrown into this world and i still dont know who i am, Im given a name, A body, And i pick up things along the way and learn with the mind, But what does it matter in the end when i am gone at 78-100 at best if i survive that long.

The game cant even be paused unless we sleep but the world around us is still moving.

I remember i was a kid and now im an adult and i struggle to find meaning for my existance.

Alot of people find their destiny and fates, Some become actors, Some become politicians and some become artists and make pictures, Some are gaming, Some are movie enthusiast, Some fight in wars, Some have hobbies and make stuff that others find valuable and make it a brand then they become famous, Some invented the computer, Some invented the smartphones, Some invented the fliphones, And the list goes on about what people invent and their fates.

But what fate is for me? Who am i? Where am i going, What can i create out of this life?

I was aleredy given the short straw in the genetic lottery, Ive never fit in and ive been called a creepy looking or ugly a platitude of times, Its been mental torture and i dont know how to cope anymore, I see so many couples out there wondering when is my time, And when i try to talk to girls they act uninterested or want me gone, I also tried swiping on tinder and i get no replies or just unmatched, Its really frustrating trying to find my "Why" My purpose and a lover in this world when i am dealt this card.

I was born with looks that repulse and dont attract, I guess thats why they call it attractive in the first place because it attracts people, And it sucks not being attractive, No matter how much i tried fixing on this personality thing, People were still not interested in me.

Sometimes i wonder if this is real
It's real. This is reality. Good/bad news is that reality is much grander than your consciousness can experience in these dimensions.

Believing in simulation theory is a low IQ trait. You shift the burden of proof to another universe without answering fundamental questions. If you believe that this theory explains anything, then you are objectively wrong.

Last edited:
It's real. This is reality. Good/bad news is that reality is much grander than your consciousness can experience in these dimensions.

Well, I don’t know.

Have any of you heard of the Mandela Effect?

It’s a rabbit hole of memories that are not correct.
But, a lot of people share the same incorrect memory.

Well, I don’t know.

Reddit_Moment

Well, I don’t know.

You sound like a normie we just discovered it form tiktok or shane (cat fucker) Dawson

I can't believe there would be someone to simulate such degenerate shit we live in.

I sometimes feel like this is all just a terrible nightmare