Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel trait you think one of your toe is rotting

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I think I step something with bare feet and it went into toe. Then I went and didn’t do much with it and now it’s cause my whole toe and area around it to get swollen and pus is coming from it. It seems like it could rot off

Over for toecels

Did you take it out?

Brutal toepill.:feelskek:

rotting teeth, rotting toes, rotting brain, what's next? rotting dick from lack of sex?

You are going to have to remove it, i had puss come out once because of my ingrown toenail, i removed it and started bleeding

I think I step something with bare feet and it went into toe. Then I went and didn’t do much with it and now it’s cause my whole toe and area around it to get swollen and pus is coming from it. It seems like it could rot off
Please please rot until you become zombie. Then, post pictures of your rotting carcass here and harass foids in the streets

That’d be a very high iq accomplishment, and help my research further.