Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you talk to a woman and never sees her again since

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Happened to me 3 times.

I didn't say anything even remotely flirty or weird, just boring chit chat. I talked to a hot petite girl in my gym while we were alternating in the machines, she stopped going in that time (I would see her pretty often before). There was this girl in college class who I talked to to ask something about the teacher and she sat very far away from me the next day, and stopped going altogether the day after. There was this skinny milf in my condominium who I would see at night walking with her dog. All I did was greet her verbally since it was weird to just walk past her every time I went to run in the night (its common for me to greet men and vice versa). I never saw her ever again.

There are also those girls who avoid me even if I didn't even say or do anything to them.

Any woman I even tried to interact with will simply disappear so she does not have to come close to me again. Women hate my face so much they will change their routine and even sabotage their own lives just so they don't have to exist near me. This is why now I don't bother with them.

Last edited:
happened to me alot of times. basically talk to a toilet, get her number, try sending her a whatsapp message and its someone I never saw before.
I stopped trying not long ago. feel free to call me a volcel

happened to me alot of times. basically talk to a toilet, get her number, try sending her a whatsapp message and its someone I never saw before.
I stopped trying not long ago. feel free to call me a volcel
lol you were actually hitting on them.

That's the thing... I didn't even hit on them.

lol you were actually hitting on them.

That's the thing... I didn't even hit on them.
of course I was hitting on them (if you can even call it that).
my personality must have grossed them out

Tinder but irl mode.

Can't relate tbhngl

We never had a chance