Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you support civil liberties, due process, and the rule of law

Title

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I do.

Unlike normies, I believe that criminal defendants have unalienable legal rights that should not be stripped simply because a crowd of emotional femoid landwhales on Reddit are convinced of their guilt.

Mob mentality is one of the biggest issues with this soyciety. :lasereyes:

I do.

Unlike normies, I believe that criminal defendants have unalienable legal rights that should not be stripped simply because a crowd of emotional femoid landwhales on Reddit are convinced of their guilt.
So Chads and Stacys who commit crimes deserve “due process” and a “fair trial” which we both know never happens since Chads and Stacys easily get away with all kinds of bullshit and nonsense, especially when the victim is an Incel or low tier normie.

civil liberties are for trannies. Juries are retarded and easily corruptible because most people are brain dead.

Look at the Derek chauvin shit. BLM marched outside the courthouse and threatened to hang the jurors who didn’t convict. So they folded.

The most correct principle is one to not do anything bad to anybody. But i'm against mass jewish propaganda that poisons the world. My ideal form of governence is a national conservative authoritarian one where the enemy agents/propagandists are going to get reeducated or if they can't be, then atleast to get excluded from the society. All the destructive jewish propaganda/ideas/theories, etc. have to be censored. I'm against any type of violence but there has to be basic order.

Last edited:
civil liberties are for trannies. Juries are retarded and easily corruptible because most people are brain dead.

Look at the Derek chauvin shit. BLM marched outside the courthouse and threatened to hang the jurors who didn’t convict. So they folded.
If you are convinced that Chauvin was unjustly convicted as a result of a jury that was not impartial, then that's a case to be made for more, not less, procedural rights for criminal defendants.

100, especially on twitter
Our saint Steven B got countless death threats and people encouraging him to commit suicide. Dude quit because of the endless harassment.
If you are convinced that Chauvin was unjustly convicted as a result of a jury that was not impartial, then that's a case to be made for more, not less, procedural rights for criminal defendants.
One of the jurors was seen in a BLM tee, so there was some bias involved in that case.

The freedom of all is essential to my freedom.

There shouldn’t be a jury at all. People are retarded. Putting the case in the hands of abunch of cattle who have no idea what is going on besides the new Netflix series about hating white people is a bad idea

There shouldn’t be a jury at all. People are retarded. Putting the case in the hands of abunch of cattle who have no idea what is going on besides the new Netflix series about hating white people is a bad idea
I don't know Minnesota criminal procedure too well, but if it was available his defense should have sought a bench trial.

I do.

I support Brian Laundrie's bid for the next SCOTUS seat

Worth bumping given all the hullabaloo over the alice sebold story

Worth bumping given all the hullabaloo over the alice sebold story
But it was due process which allowed the man she falsely accused of rape to be arrested, charged, and imprisoned. So you support foids locking up incels over “false rape accusations”?

But it was due process which allowed the man she falsely accused of rape to be arrested, charged, and imprisoned. So you support foids locking up incels over “false rape accusations”?
I don't think you know what it means

Personally, I don't support it because I don't pay taxes... But I appreciate it.

Unfortunately - at least in America - those days are over...

What I can't stand from people is constantly telling lies to themselves, as if their lives had a purpose other than to serve and be submitted.
No one is really free, we only have a fake sense of freedom.
But this will be evident later on when things get more topsy turvy than they are.