Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you stopped dumping piss bottle

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You just have a lot of piss bottle piling up on your desk. I get water bottle from refrigerator then it will be piss bottle lager the liquid will go into it. It goes from water bottle to piss bottle as a progression. You have to dump them in the toilet if you don’t want so many piss bottles on your desk

When I was a teenager, I used to piss in McDonalds cups and throw them into the foid next doors garden.

I thought people stopped pissing in pots in the 17th century

Why not just... Get up and piss on a toilet, in your bathroom?

I piss in the sink, the shower, the toilet, sometimes out of the window depending on where I am nothing better then being out in the woods pissing, but storing bottles is way too much of a hassle too lazy to collect them all

I like to use pee jars. Can be hidden easier and you don't pee aside

I use to use a lot of piss bottles, but I got tired of constantly dumping them in the toilet.

Smelt really bad too.

I have a habit of pissing myself.

Why? Just use a toilet. Are you in Afghanistan or something

I just have one big one and dump it out once a day. I don't need to be starting a collection.

I used to live in my car, and at any given time had ~ 5 piss bottles in there.