Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you stop talking to a girl when she mentions her boyfriend

I

Incelrito

Banned
-
You feel as if you've been cheated, cucked, lied to, after you've been nice to her

Happens all the time, and I can even predict if it will happen or not based on how the foid acts

you are talking to girls?

The only right thing to do.

I'm too ugly to talk to women so this doesn't happen

Ugly paypig kys

You sure you aren't just volcel?

Some aspies are volcels because they don't like talking to people
No, I'm so ugly that even female cashiers give me disgusted stares. I'm a subhuman

fakecel trait talking with foids

iIt is hard to see a girl you find attractive as friend. And one second latter she reminds you that all you could ever be is an orbter simp

You feel as if you've been cheated, cucked, lied to, after you've been nice to her

Happens all the time, and I can even predict if it will happen or not based on how the foid acts
Right brocel

iIt is hard to see a girl you find attractive as friend. And one second latter she reminds you that all you could ever be is an orbter simp
I texted briefly with a female last year and told her we should get a coffee or something. She replied that i can come now. Asked her who she's with, she told me with her bf and 2 other people. Instant ragefuel in that moment lol
She was either being cynical and fucking with me or she was just that naive to invite me or both JFC

The simpill should be swallowed first by any man but especially incels.

Mogs me interacting with women outside of family

I texted briefly with a female last year and told her we should get a coffee or something. She replied that i can come now. Asked her who she's with, she told me with her bf and 2 other people. Instant ragefuel in that moment lol
She was either being cynical and fucking with me or she was just that naive to invite me or both JFC

The simpill should be swallowed first by any man but especially incels.
:feelsrope: brutal story bro

I usually pull out the sketchpad and write them this poem

Work and work until you die
Your soul will fry
and you will sigh

Flexing flexing at the gym
then you give it all to him

Travel here and travel there
You won't be going
anywhere

happaned to me once

I didnt stop talking doe