Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you start to look at movie/anime/comic villains as heros.

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
Characters like the joker, Travis from taxi driver, the Riddler and others look more like heros to you. While heros like batman and superman, look like rich chads that protect a corrupt society.

I like nice people!

Jesus was also a villian in the eyes of the j00s and the Romans. Surprise surprise.

Just like many of us, we are seen as villains of this society, while degenerate chads and real criminals are praised.

Characters like the joker, Travis from taxi driver, the Riddler and others look more like heros to you. While heros like batman and superman, look like rich chads that protect a corrupt society.
I gravitated towards villains like Obito and Bane

Jesus was also a villian in the eyes of the j00s and the Romans. Surprise surprise.

Just like many of us, we are seen as villains of this society, while degenerate chads and real criminals are praised.

anime characters, maybe, but I hate it when people relate to the joker. That movie was clearly written around the blackpill and around anything actually being wrong with dating and instead demonized a fictional mental health institution while dropping vaguely relatable lines so incels would watch it and think it was talking about them
'a society that mistreats them'
did you mean ugly people?
no :soy: no no no :soy: we meant the wholesome mentally deranged, sweaty!

When there's only 3 people to relate to in the real world, and only 2 in movies (both in the movie Whatever 1999), we relate to the next best thing. Travis from taxi driver had PTSD and couldn't relate to women. It's vaguely vaguely similar so we relate, because there's no giga truecel character in modern movies and never will be

anime characters, maybe, but I hate it when people relate to the joker. That movie was clearly written around the blackpill and around anything actually being wrong with dating and instead demonized a fictional mental health institution while dropping vaguely relatable lines so incels would watch it and think it was talking about them
'a society that mistreats them'
did you mean ugly people?
no :soy: no no no :soy: we meant the wholesome mentally deranged, sweaty!

When there's only 3 people to relate to in the real world, and only 2 in movies (both in the movie Whatever 1999), we relate to the next best thing. Travis from taxi driver had PTSD and couldn't relate to women. It's vaguely vaguely similar so we relate, because there's no giga truecel character in modern movies and never will be
people relate to the chad from american psycho, a movie about being a cold psychopath in a corporate world of psychopaths
he hated women and that's the closest we'll ever get

I sometimes admire the villain Slade from the original 2003 Teen Titans show. That guy was badass and did whatever he felt like.

I like Ivar the boneless, I know the actor is a chad, but still Ivar is a cripple and people rediculed him for most of the time. Also his acting is amazing, and he shows the raw emotion that many of us feel.

You're just beating your conditioning. Those people are the villains in order to indoctrinate you not to lash out against your oppressors.

Shitty villains are just mustache-twirlers, and they are vile. I used to believe that these don't exist in real life, then I learned better. There are people who are simply vile and would have long been executed in a society that cares about justice.

Well-written villains have a well-justified outlook. They wanted to do good, to join the team, to benefit society, but they got done dirty, and they took the lesson to heart. Then they got much better at the dirty game than the people who did them dirty to begin with, and now they're a villain. Give me a break. The villains are the scumbags who fucked them over in the first place, but you never see the comic jews put their feet to the fire.