Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait you start thinking of car as incel or Chad

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
IMG 3124

I was looking out this window and I realized cars can possibly be incel or chad. Look at the back row of cars I can see 2 couples and one red incel car. There is also an incel car in the shade down below. The cars in couples are chad and Stacey.

It’s carpill

The good cars that are the most aesthetic get chosen, whilst the ugly ones don't

There a dumpster couple I think also for dumpsterpill

Go back to rotting teeth!

Audi rs7 sportback by mansory

Chad car

49958960858 e491d8fbfe h

vs Incel car

S-a terminat pentru daciaceli

The old car mogs that audi from South Africa to Longyearbyen and back
Combustibil de viață pentru daciaceli :feelsaww:

My family used to have a white Dacia like this until 2004, when we got a Golf.

To me, Incel cars are the forgotten cars rotting in the woods or in junkyards. Normie cars are the ones on the road. I will attach an image of what an incel car and a non incel car of the exact same model look like to me

This is an incel Camaro. It’s a 1970-1973 car.
IMG 2833

Here is the exact same kind of car that got luckier in life:

These two started out life in the same position, both as nearly identical base model Camaros. The first one got abused and stripped. The second one got upgraded and restored. Just goes to show how much your life experiences matter too, not just genetics. These two cars started out with identical genetics and had completely different outcomes because of the people in their lives. This second one is my car btw, and it’s been in the family for 14 years. I plan on keeping it my whole life.
IMG 2769

This is an incel Camaro. It’s a 1970-1973 car. View attachment 1190890

These two started out life in the same position, both as nearly identical base model Camaros. The first one got abused and stripped. The second one got upgraded and restored. Just goes to show how much your life experiences matter too, not just genetics. These two cars started out with identical genetics and had completely different outcomes because of the people in their lives. This second one is my car btw, and it’s been in the family for 14 years. I plan on keeping it my whole life.View attachment 1190896
What's your favourite classic car? Mine is a 1957 Chevy Bel Air

These two started out life in the same position, both as nearly identical base model Camaros. The first one got abused and stripped. The second one got upgraded and restored. Just goes to show how much your life experiences matter too, not just genetics. These two cars started out with identical genetics and had completely different outcomes because of the people in their lives. This second one is my car btw, and it’s been in the family for 14 years. I plan on keeping it my whole life.View attachment 1190896
:feelsahh:

What's your favourite classic car? Mine is a 1957 Chevy Bel Air
Bel airs are awesome. My favorite will always be an early second gen Camaro like these though. They ran this body style from 1970-1973. They have a special place in my heart because my dad took me to car shows in this one since he bought it when I was 5. So many goood memories in that car before he sadly passed away. I still love the car though.

Those real american cars are nowhere near incel cars and even regular cars like Hondas and Toyotas in America are bigger and more powerful than european ones. If I lived in America, I would probably buy a big 80's "old man car" sedan, maybe LTD Crown Victoria

IMG 0729

Here's a truecel car

Those real american cars are nowhere near incel cars and even regular cars like Hondas and Toyotas in America are bigger and more powerful than european ones. If I lived in America, I would probably buy a big 80's "old man car" sedan, maybe LTD Crown Victoria
By incel car, I mean cars that are left to rot and abandoned by society like the many classics I see rotting away in the woods locally. Ones like my Camaro are far from Incel cars though and are living the best life getting pampered. I pamper it so much it never got dirty enough in the last 14 years to need a wash

Shit ass photo from 5 miles away

View attachment 1190872

I was looking out this window and I realized cars can possibly be incel or chad. Look at the back row of cars I can see 2 couples and one red incel car. There is also an incel car in the shade down below. The cars in couples are chad and Stacey.
Pontiac G8 is incel of muscle cars, 2 years production only and forgotten.