Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: You stare at chadlites/normies trying to look intimidating but you look away as soon as they stare back

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Because you know in case a fight starts, it's very likely you would get beat up:feelstastyman:

100%, I can't make eye contact with any stranger. I immediately look down/away within a nanosecond of making eye contact with a stranger, and it makes me look beta as fuck :reeeeee::reeeeee:

If I were an ogre I would provoke them on the contrary, it's a pity I'm a manlet:feelsrope:

Incel trait: You stare others down until they look away and win every staring contest

No you are just a pussy ngl :feelsUgh:

100%, I can't make eye contact with any stranger. I immediately look down/away within a nanosecond of making eye contact with a stranger, and it makes me look beta as fuck :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Over for us weakcels

If I were an ogre I would provoke them on the contrary, it's a pity I'm a manlet:feelsrope:
It must be fucking satisfying to see a chad or a normie being too scared to stare back at you.

Incel trait: You stare others down until they look away and win every staring contest
Are you a big dude?

No you are just a pussy ngl :feelsUgh:
Stfu normie

Over for us weakcels

It must be fucking satisfying to see a chad or a normie being too scared to stare back at you.

Are you a big dude?

Stfu normie
What makes me a normie? :smonk:

I'm an angry dude. My own feelings are far scarier than normies. But yes, I'm around 1.80-182 and used to visit the gym frequently.
You'd look like a clown if you were an angry manlet :feelsclown:
It's not your feelings or anger that makes you scarier its your height

You'd look like a clown if you were an angry manlet :feelsclown:
It's not your feelings or anger that makes you scarier its your height
some manlets are pretty psycho tbh, like spics for ex, they dont have to look angry to be intimidating, the just look like they dont give a fuck

some manlets are pretty psycho tbh, like spics for ex, they dont have to look angry to be intimidating, the just look like they dont give a fuck
Well yeah because they're famous for being cartel beaners who skin people alive and they'll also shoot you for barely any reason :feelskek: its the gun that makes them look psycho/scary
The average manlet would look like a clown but will instantly be feared if he has a gun

Well yeah because they're famous for being cartel beaners who skin people alive and they'll also shoot you for barely any reason :feelskek: its the gun that makes them look psycho/scary
The average manlet would look like a clown but will instantly be feared if he has a gun
but those fuckers would actually use it and they dont give a fuck about jail and consequences and shit while the average manlet is a scared faggot who wouldnt dare cause he's scared of getting raped in jail :lul:

but those fuckers would actually use it and they dont give a fuck about jail and consequences and shit while the average manlet is a scared faggot who wouldnt dare cause he's scared of getting raped in jail :lul:
I wouldn't want to risk spending the rest of my life in jail just to prove to some sub-zero IQ braindead normie that im "tough" lol

I wouldn't want to risk spending the rest of my life in jail just to prove to some sub-zero IQ braindead normie that im "tough" lol
thats my point, those spics are psycho and truly dont give a fuck which is why they're feared

I usually don't stare at men. I stare at females bodies, faces and hair.

I usually don't stare at men. I stare at females bodies, faces and hair.
but look away as soon as they stare back to avoid them calling the police

Actually, no. Normies tell me that I have intimidating eyes, even my mom told me that I have intimidating eyes.