Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you spent lunch in the library

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Instead of the cafeteria because you didn't want to sit alone and look like a loser. So you just went to the library and did hw. Or if you had nothing to do just read or pretend to do hw so you feel less like a loser.

My social anxiety was so bad that when I was working I spent most of the lunchtimes alone in the locker room just resting. At high school I did have friends though.

in yr 7 and some of yr 8 id play shitty flash games in the library with some nerds every now and then, kek.

Kek my school didn't even allow us to eat on anywhere but the cafeteria so I had no choice

Nowadays I straight up don't give af and just eat alone, it's actually better to be lonely than in bad company sometimes

Youngcel trait*

I had to eat in various bathroom stalls

Truecel trait: Getting mogged by other incels who had friends in high school :feelsrope:

The thing I dedicated all of my brainpower to was finding hidey holeys and places to hide during lunch during my time at school. I spent maybe 5% on tests and the other 95 went to ways I could like less of a loser.

Lol was this thread specifically made about me :lul: