Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You spend more time thinking about videogames than playing them

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I think about vidya but when I play I get bored inmediately

Playing vidya rn

I started pokemon BDSP but I got bored and turned it off after a minute
You will never regain the joy you first had as a kid when playing vidya, it has completely lost all its novelty and what little nostalgic value remains has already been completely sapped from you

You will never regain the joy you first had as a kid when playing vidya, it has completely lost all its novelty and what little nostalgic value remains has already been completely sapped from you
Yes tbh. I still enjoy some games. Mostly simple games like Mario. Last game I enjoyed from start to finish was pokemon Arceus legends

same tbh, i don't have the energy or dopamine to play

I don't really play many video games anymore; the same 3 repeatedly, usually... :smonk:

Though I will say they're all generally considerably less entertaining now, what with the bluepilled SJW foid-worshipping garbage being crammed into most modern games in masse these days; anything for a shekel or two, I guess. :feelsclown:

I like animes, but the last time I watched anime was in august 2021.