Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you spaz out when by yourself

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Sometimes I have to limit my singing and crazy displays because I get tension headache. I’ll be like yelling and acting like a goof when in my car(only place I can because I share wall with somebody.
But I honestly have to break because my throat will hurt and I’ll feel funky from yelling.

The more I embrace my subhumanity the less I care about masking. Now I even talk to myself or laugh about the stories in my head sometimes when outside, kek

The more I embrace my subhumanity the less I care about masking. Now I even talk to myself or laugh about the stories in my head sometimes when outside, kek
at like grocery store I be like “goddamn where is the fucking pickles”. Or other things lol
Or if I drop something I’ll be like “well fall then you somavubitch , nothing ever goes right”.

Re: List pathetic insults here that aren't real insults
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182002854Tuesday, January 19, 2016 12:39 PM CST
What do you consider a "real insult" as being? Ultimately, such phrases are used solely to prevent an argument from progressing negatively for the individual.
Re: Even though someone blames me for no reason.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182176744Friday, January 22, 2016 2:18 PM CST
Plenty of users on this sub-section will fabricate "Internet crimes" to garner social-support. Why would you make a thread to inform impulsive adolescent schoolchild users of your attempts to gaining acceptance into their clique? It is not going to resolve your evident issue.

I laugh alone every 30 minutes because of funny videos playing in my head

I always talk to myself and sometimes I get too carried away when work gets tedious and start banging my head to the banger in my head