Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you show up to work late and leave early

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Work is too draining to come and work the whole 8 hours. Incel energy levels cause me to leave premises asap. It’s embedded leavepill.:smonk:

Thats your loss

truecel trait: you dont work

How do you still have your job?

I arrive slightly late because of the unpredictable, but always fucked up traffic.
But I always leave late too, so nobody cares.

Trucel trait: you're a wagie paid hourly and have to arrive and leave when the clock says you can.

I used to arrive early and leave late because I thought that was actually how people succeeded. By hard work. Now that I realized it's all crock of shit I just don't show up at all and I'm much happier with my work life balance

I used to arrive early and leave late because I thought that was actually how people succeeded. By hard work. Now that I realized it's all crock of shit I just don't show up at all and I'm much happier with my work life balance
Incomprehensibly based

yeah I used to do that but only be late for about 5 min and leave 5 min before

Lucky, my workplace managers check in on us randomly to make sure we're not slacking