Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you roleplay as a villain

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
I don't know if any of you guys do this, but I sometimes roleplay as a villain inside my head.

Like, I'd literally fantasize about being an all-powerful dictator who has reality-warping powers or some kind of supervillain straight out of Batman. I'd then imagine myself brutally torturing my enemies or going on a massacre or enslaving a bunch of foids and adding them into my harem.

I usually do it while listening to music for added effect.

Strange cope, seems you care about others and others opinions enough to imagine yourself ruling over them.

I don’t give a shit about anyone else so my fantasy tend to be private scenarios.

I roleplay as a SHINOBI.

my wife ram is so cute

I don't know if any of you guys do this, but I sometimes roleplay as a villain inside my head.

Like, I'd literally fantasize about being an all-powerful dictator who has reality-warping powers or some kind of supervillain straight out of Batman. I'd then imagine myself brutally torturing my enemies or going on a massacre or enslaving a bunch of foids and adding them into my harem.

Yes feeling like a Batman villian

:feelshehe::feelshmm:

I do this too lol, haven't tried music yet

ER did the same, he imagined himself as a dictator that would deny sex to Chads, foids and normies and also torture all sexhavers (is that even a word) and couples. When he confessed this to one of his few friends, he was horrorized and didn't want to meet Elliot again kek.

Oh ,you bet I do! Have my entire life! When I was a child growing up, Ganondorf was actually my hero, and I looked up to him. I suppose it's no irony I now currently look up to Hitler! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I mentally roleplay as villains from iconic movies/video games.
Takes a lot of concentration and zero distractions for it to really take affect.

I always roleplay as a great man