Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you respond instantly to any messages everywhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Be it facebook, text, or wherever, the moment you hear the sound of a notification you jump for your phone or your computer and instantly respond to the person who texted you. You have nothing better to do, no one else is bothering you so you may as well respond in a nanosecond.

Be it facebook, text, or wherever, the moment you hear the sound of a notification you jump for your phone or your computer and instantly respond to the person who texted you. You have nothing better to do, no one else is bothering you so you may as well respond in a nanosecond.
Not really. I take my time responding to people because I don’t want to talk to them. I know that with my looks it won’t develop into a good relationship.

Idc enough to respond fast

Yes but sometimes im high inhib so I am afraid to answer

Absolutely relatable.
Instantly answering gives you an incredibly bad halo btw. It shows that you are lonely and don't have anything better to do than replying to someone.

Yes, but if a foid classmate texts me, i ignore her for hours.

It actually never happened to me, i'm a trucel, girls don't text me. It's over

Sorry it took so long...

Most of the time yeah, but when someone is talking crap to me from the get-go, not really...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back