Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you respect women too much

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
Chads view women as cumbuckets that deserve no respect and because women are hypergamous - they are instantly attracted to a man with such mindset

Meanwhile most incels are actually pussies and wouldn't dare to even talk back to a woman. Incels respect women too much

Some people find this controversial but its the actual honest truth. I've already grown old and seen the truth and can admit it - most incels don't hate women, they just hate the fact that women want nothing to do with us. Most incels would be doormats and giant simps if they even got the slightest chance with a woman.

INCELS RESPECT WOMEN TOO MUCH

Respect is a beautiful quality.

I am just polite to them, politeness culture is very prevalent in the UK.

I am not going to LARP about wanting to go ER on them or anything else.

Yes, I can relate.They call us misogynists meanwhile they actually date the biggest misogynists in the world who behave like animals :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Incels are told they just need to treat women nice and improve because nothing else is working but this leads to simping because no amount of self improvement and being nice works.

Chads view women as cumbuckets that deserve no respect and because women are hypergamous - they are instantly attracted to a man with such mindset

Meanwhile most incels are actually pussies and wouldn't dare to even talk back to a woman. Incels respect women too much

Some people find this controversial but its the actual honest truth. I've already grown old and seen the truth and can admit it - most incels don't hate women, they just hate the fact that women want nothing to do with us. Most incels would be doormats and giant simps if they even got the slightest chance with a woman.

Truthnuke. Women should be viewed as toys to play with but many incels are low T simps

Yes, I can relate.They call us misogynists but they actually date the biggest misogynists in the world who behave like animals :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Yeah its actually funny. Women have it completely backwards. They date the men who actually have the least respect for them, while telling incels that they should just start respecting women more.

Yeah its actually funny. Women have it completely backwards. They date the men who actually have the least respect for them, while telling incels that they should just start respecting women more.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :blackpill::blackpill:

lol I did once upon a time but god bless them and their black little hearts if they didn’t work their hardest/damndest to remove ALL of my prior respect for them. :feelskek:

Bunch of bestiality practicing, future faking, severely mentally ill, arrogant, entitled, rotten whores!! :feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee:

lol I did once upon a time but god bless them and their black little hearts if they didn’t work their hardest/damndest to remove ALL of my prior respect for them. :feelskek:

Bunch of bestiality practicing, future faking, severely mentally ill, arrogant, entitled, rotten whores!! :feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee:
i see henry rollins i smile
dude is wacked tf out but fun (nice signature)

anyway to actually respond to the thread itself
imagine talking or interacting with women at all irl in the first place. i am fuckin a entity out there, i tbh hate interacting with most people. its a normie world out there

Tbh in real life we incels are actually polite to women.

Encounter with a cluster B? Brutal if so.
Yes indeed.

An HPD + BPD slut calling itself Selkie that is from Hobart Tasmania or “Tassie” as the locals so faggily call it.

Nothing good for incels ever cums from Australia btw as @Todd Thundercock friend on YouTube known as Depressed Unwanted Man is soon to find out (his real name is James and his BPD slut is of course polyamorous and calls itself “Donna”).

Just call me Brendio 2.0.

His was an HPD + BPD slut I believe from mainland Australia calling itself Tahlia.

His was an HPD + BPD slut I believe from mainland Australia calling itself Tahlia.
It seems like its only these cluster B whores who become acquinted with incels. Almost like there's a magnetic pull between low status ugly incel losers and cluster B women. My sister has BPD and I already feel bad for the man she is goign to torment in the future

I am just polite to them, politeness culture is very prevalent in the UK.

I am not going to LARP about wanting to go ER on them or anything else.
Cuck I should move to the UK I am a tough NYC kike cel I would probably demolish you cucked white Brit’s

It seems like its only these cluster B whores who become acquinted with incels. Almost like there's a magnetic pull between low status ugly incel losers and cluster B women. My sister has BPD and I already feel bad for the man she is goign to torment in the future
It’s only natural as they’re drawn to narcissists and codependents since we share their same childhood wound.

Most if not all incels are codependents I believe because in addition to being ugly outcasts we come from broken families where there was a lack of love and acknowledgment for us but our neglect was not so severe to the point that we would become borderlines like the Selkie’s and Tahlias and Rowan Gannon’s of the world.

Codependent in this context doesn’t mean needy or weak or a person that cannot be alone but rather someone that tolerates dysfunction, abuse and slack just to keep a relationship going. (And why wouldn’t an incel tolerate an attractive borderline’s shit as we have no other options save for paid whores and who really wants those?)

Anyway what probably made me into a codependent is I had to play child psychiatrist and referee and stop my parents from killing eachother during their fights and shouting matches that threatened to escalate into physical violence I feared if I didn’t get in between them as my mother had a way of really pressing my old man’s buttons which is saying something as he was otherwise a very stable and calm mild mannered guy.

I also got the message drilled into me that other soon to be codependent children did which was that who I am didn’t matter only what I could do ie “be our slave or you’re a lazy worthless ungrateful little shit” and “get a jerb and do good in school or you’re a worthless little shit” etc, etc.

Last edited:
Anyway school stopped mattering or rather I completely stopped giving a single shit about it the moment I finally saw the writing on the wall that girls were just not into me.

I knew exactly how my life would play out from there and my predictions unfortunately came true.

As we all know there’s no reason to get an education or a job without a woman to come home to and a family to support and build.

Unless of course you need to wage cuck in order to literally survive and don’t have the NEETBUX option.

It’s only natural as they’re drawn to narcissists and codependents since we share their same childhood wound.

Most if not all incels are codependents I believe because in addition to being ugly outcasts we come from broken families where there was a lack of love and acknowledgment for us but our neglect was not so severe to the point that we would become borderlines like the Selkie’s and Tahlias and Rowan Gannon’s of the world.

Codependent in this context doesn’t mean needy or weak or a person that cannot be alone but rather someone that tolerates dysfunction, abuse and slack just to keep a relationship going.

Anyway what probably made me into a codependent is I had to play child psychiatrist and referee and stop my parents from killing eachother during their fights and shouting matches that threatened to escalate into physical violence I feared if I didn’t get in between them as my mother had a way of really pressing my old man’s buttons which is saying something as he was otherwise a very stable and calm mild mannered guy.

I also got the message drilled into me that other soon to be codependent children did which was that who I am didn’t matter only what I could do ie “be our slave our you’re a lazy worthless little shit” and “get a jerb and do good in school or you’re a worthless little shit” etc, etc.
Yeah it makes more sense to me now. I also witnessed my parents fighting all the time.

And also I think women in general are more likely to be diagnosed with BPD and HPD and such than a man so there's probably some gender differences in there too. Whereas men are probably more likely to become narcs and psychopaths in a general sense. But I guess in many ways the lines between different cluster B disorders are a bit murky. Its almost like a line drawn in water.

I guess this makes ascension that much more harder. Even if you'd find a woman, what are the chances that she is completely fucking nuts. A literal abuser.

Anyway school stopped mattering or rather I completely stopped giving a single shit about it the moment I finally saw the writing on the wall that girls were just not into me.

I knew exactly how my life would play out from there and my predictions unfortunately came true.

As we all know there’s no reason to get an education or a job without a woman to come home to and a family to support and build.

Unless of course you need to wage cuck in order to literally survive and don’t have the NEETBUX option.
Get a job

Get a job
I'm studying hard Mr Kikestein I will get a job soon I promise I'll be a good soygoyboy working betabuxx drone and I'll take a loan from the Shekel dispensary too

I'm studying hard Mr Kikestein I will get a job soon I promise I'll be a good soygoyboy working betabuxx drone and I'll take a loan from the Shekel dispensary too
Giga based thank you goyim

Yeah it makes more sense to me now. I also witnessed my parents fighting all the time.

And also I think women in general are more likely to be diagnosed with BPD and HPD and such than a man so there's probably some gender differences in there too. Whereas men are probably more likely to become narcs and psychopaths in a general sense. But I guess in many ways the lines between different cluster B disorders are a bit murky. Its almost like a line drawn in water.

I guess this makes ascension that much more harder. Even if you'd find a woman, what are the chances that she is completely fucking nuts. A literal abuser.
Well said.

In anycase my Cluster B “crack cocaine” as it were is the HPD’s as I simply cannot get enough of their dramatic antics probably because my own mother is highly dramatic but not an HPD herself.

While Selkie is very dramatic however she is primarily a Borderline comorbid with Histrionic Personality Disorder because when she was leading me on and first told me she loved me she soon thereafter admitted to me she was afraid that at some point i would abandon her and she would then turn to alcohol in order to cope with that.

She specifically used the word abandon/ed too.

So she’s got the same disorders as Johnny Depp’s ex Amber Heard but I don’t think she is the physically violent type like Amber was said to be.

Respect women in what way? If some foid talks shit about me or says something about me to my face I will just talk back to the bitch and destroy her with words.

I used to be a "nice guy" when I was younger and there's a reason there are memes about nice guys finishing last (more like never).

I will talk back if someone says shit to my face, whether it's a woman or a man. But honestly, if someone told me "you are ugly" in person then I wouldn't care, I'd just say "yeah I know". If you don't give normies any ammo to shoot at you then they usually get mad because their insults don't trigger a reaction.

Well said.

In anycase my Cluster B “crack cocaine” as it were is the HPD’s as I simply cannot get enough of their dramatic antics probably because my own mother is highly dramatic but not an HPD herself.

While Selkie is very dramatic however she is primarily a Borderline comorbid with Histrionic Personality Disorder because when she was leading me on and first told me she loved me she soon thereafter admitted to me she was afraid that at some point i would abandon her and she would then turn to alcohol in order to cope with that.

She specifically used the word abandon/ed too.

So she’s got the same disorders as Johnny Depp’s ex Amber Heard but I don’t think she is the physically violent type like Amber was said to be.
There's no way of knowing whether she'd be violent. I think many of them are but it is downplayed a lot. My sister certainly is and I had to literally press charges on her! She would threaten my mother with a knife and when I got the chance after she put her hands on me I immediately pressed charges. She calmed down after she had to face some consequences for her actions.

My sister would also scream like a banshee "why are you abandoning me" when she was left alone because nobody could tolerate her throwing stuff and flipping over tables.

I find it funny how incels are portrayed as somehow evil and abusive when its these cluster B whores who deserve to be crucified.

Makes more sense to me why Todd would want to kill his libido, if these are the only women us uggo incels can get, then what's the point in having a libido at all!

We're fucked.

Yes indeed.

An HPD + BPD slut calling itself Selkie that is from Hobart Tasmania or “Tassie” as the locals so faggily call it.

Nothing good for incels ever cums from Australia btw as @Todd Thundercock friend on YouTube known as Depressed Unwanted Man is soon to find out (his real name is James and his BPD slut is of course polyamorous and calls itself “Donna”).

Just call me Brendio 2.0.

Her name really is Donna. She's been doxed which I really want to share because she'd rage, but James would hate me.

Anyway,

>tfw no aussie bpd gf

I LOVED AUSTRALIA BEFORE ALL OF YOU DID

WE WOULD BE HOLDING EACH OTHER WHILE WATCHING TENNY IN MELBIN

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOMEN ARE EVIL AND WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

I can relate to this, by nature, I am a complete gentleman, but slowly that is waring off and I am becoming the villain society begged me to become.

i like being nice irl but do i have gf??? NO

most incels don't hate women, they just hate the fact that women want nothing to do with us
Goes for me, and yet there are posters who post Videos of women being tortured. Whats up with that?

I was raised to respect and be kind to everyone, you know, "Love thy neighbor" and all that. Other guys appreciate it, but women either take advantage of it or just think I'm a creep.

They treat me so cruelly for no reason other than the way I was born. No amount of respect or kindness can change that. I'm evil in their eyes for just living.

But like anything else, the more you call someone a name, the more they'll begin to embrace it. You guys ever listen to Diamond Head?
"Am I evil? Yes I am."

Goes for me, and yet there are posters who post Videos of women being tortured. Whats up with that?
At the end of the day even those guys respect women too much since they care about the lack of validation that they aren't getting from women. So in the end they too are still giant simps.

If they didn't care, then they wouldn't be so fixated on women and violence against women.