Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You relate more to strangers on the Internet than to your own family

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I sometimes was told in the internet that I make good posts, not only here but much earlier as well, however all of you also make good posts. I don't want to be smug about it.

My family never fucking praised me for my toughts, they never even fucking wanted to hear my toughts. They understand me ZERO.

It is fucking sad that I get more EMPATHY on the fucking internet than in real life. The feelings of inferiority can definitely be attributed to my fucking family. They are low IQ and think I'm the same. :feelshaha:

My parents don't understand me at all. And I talk to people on the Internet mostly.

I sometimes was told in the internet that I make good posts, not only here but much earlier as well, however all of you also make good posts. I don't want to be smug about it.

My family never fucking praised me for my toughts, they never even fucking wanted to hear my toughts. They understand me ZERO.

It is fucking sad that I get more EMPATHY on the fucking internet than in real life. The feelings of inferiority can definitely be attributed to my fucking family. They are low IQ and think I'm the same. :feelshaha:
Same.

thanks Incels.is for making me feel more accepted and having relatability :feelsaww:

I don’t talk to family much, they usually only try to feed me :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I have always just been laughed off or laughed at when I try to speak up around family. Even the little things earn me ridicule. They just can’t understand where I am coming from

Same, as a low-status male my opinions on subject were always over-looked and it was inevitable that I silence myself over time as I received no feedback.

I imagine it was the same for all of you.

The opposite of this is true for Chads as well.
Well said, especially the feedback part. I never received any god damn feedback, nobody ever fucking talked to me.

In fact I was surprised when in school teachers pointed out I'm high IQ, I always tought I'm a dumb failure because of my family.

The fucking way they always treated me, like a moron, just because I'm somewhat naive and nice by nature (not anymore, humanity can rot).

humm, i mean on the internet you can look for people like you and you'll inevitably relate to them more so probably not incel trait.

my family is kinda dysfunctional JFL. kinda weird how italian-american families are they are somewhat successful but filled with fuck-ups yet yell and fight a lot but then still LARP as a somewhat functional family IDK.

I don't think I can even relate to anyone even on the internet, it just seems so fake. My suffering seems just that unique. :feelsUgh: My hatred of everything and everyone is just so pervasive. To say that I could relate to anyone would be a lie. The way my life is.. is an incredibly unique and terrible circumstance. This world should feel proud for making me hate everything so much. It should bow.. and die like the dog it is. It would be most amusing.
my family is kinda dysfunctional JFL. kinda weird how italian-american families are they are somewhat successful but filled with fuck-ups yet yell and fight a lot but then still LARP as a somewhat functional family IDK.
My family was overtly terrible. Now it is covertly terrible. It's only different because of the c. The fire that was started in my soul from all the abuse I received in my life never died out. No water or fire retardant could ever put a stop to my flame. No ice could ever quench my thirst. It is a curse to be as I am.. but it is all mine.

Last edited:
My parents think everything is going perfectly for me, because I'm top 10% of my class and I'm always smiling. They would probably send me to a psychologist if they found out my actual state of mind

My parents think everything is going perfectly for me, because I'm top 10% of my class and I'm always smiling. They would probably send me to a psychologist if they found out my actual state of mind

Same, as a low-status male my opinions on subject were always over-looked and it was inevitable that I silence myself over time as I received no feedback.

I imagine it was the same for all of you.

The opposite of this is true for Chads as well.

i dont fit anywhere except here

My entire family is an abomination.

my parents constantly berated me and nagged about every little mistake I made, now they're wondering why im not ivy like my hs friends and dont do anything new

my parents constantly berated me and nagged about every little mistake I made, now they're wondering why im not ivy like my hs friends and dont do anything new
Lol

Incel trait: You make "posts" on the internet lol

normal people only post on instagram and snap, if you've ever made a posts outside these places its over. If you've ever posted on a forum you should just rope tbh

Incel trait: You make "posts" on the internet lol

normal people only post on instagram and snap, if you've ever made a posts outside these places its over. If you've ever posted on a forum you should just rope tbh

Nah there are plenty of conventional forums that boomers inhabit. They are far less traffic than even this site.

Many, many such cases:

The feelings of inferiority can definitely be attributed to my fucking family. They are low IQ and think I'm the same. :feelshaha:
>claims to suffer from crushing feelings of inferiority
>immediately brag about being superior to your family

I don't think I can even relate to anyone even on the internet, it just seems so fake. My suffering seems just that unique. :feelsUgh: My hatred of everything and everyone is just so pervasive. To say that I could relate to anyone would be a lie. The way my life is.. is an incredibly unique and terrible circumstance.
You think you're "blackpilled", but you still hold on to the final and most grandiose cope; the idea that your suffering is somehow exceptional. This kind of wishful thinking is common in these communities; think of the lookscopers who label a single physical flaw as a "horrible deformity", the absence of which would render them normal, or even a slayer.

The horrible truth :whitepill: is that you miss the mark in totally banal ways. Your height is a few inches below the median; your dick is a standard deviation shorter than average; your race has maybe a 15% disadvantage in dating; you were poorly socialized and considered "weird", but not bullied. This disturbs you greatly. You spend a great deal of time deliberately mismeasuring yourself and writing revisionist histories of your own life in a futile attempt to prove otherwise.

Your case is not exceptional. You are not worthy of pity. There is no lesson to be learned.