Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: You put your hand on your chest and pretend that its a girls hand

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
This what i have to fucking do because I dont have a gf. I have to put my hand on my chest and use my imagination to imagine a girl cuddling up with me.

I will also softly scratch my chest to imagine a girl doing it to me. If I wasn't high inhib I'd probably higher a cuddle therapist tbh

I do that aswell :feelsbadman:

it always feels like my own hand when i do this but i have a neat workaround for this. I starve my hand of oxygen by placing it in a awkward pose until it feels numb and tingly then it doesnt feel like my own hand anymore when i touch it

I often do this too. Absolutely brutal truecel trait, tbh

it always feels like my own hand when i do this but i have a neat workaround for this. I starve my hand of oxygen by placing it in a awkward pose until it feels numb and tingly then it doesnt feel like my own hand anymore when i touch it
Funnily enough, my hand was so numb from sleeping on it a few weeks ago, I couldn't feel anything in it and couldn't even move it, lol. Was completely paralyzed temporarily

Funnily enough, my hand was so numb from sleeping on it a few weeks ago, I couldn't feel anything in it and couldn't even move it, lol. Was completely paralyzed temporarily
that happens to me so many times too. I keep getting worried i will wake up to my hand rotting black from gangrene

that happens to me so many times too. I keep getting worried i will wake up to my hand rotting black from gangrene
Yeah, I was actually scared my ark was fucked badly that time. Never felt it that bad before. I'm not even shitting that it was completely numb and paralyzed. Thought it was dead

that's a new one

OP kinda gay
20+ Girl With Hand On Chest Stock Illustrations, Royalty-Free Vector  Graphics & Clip Art - iStock | Woman with hand on chest

You haven’t been depressed and deprived long enough to understand the struggle then. Sometimes I hug myself because nobody else does
im older than u

Doesn’t matter if you were never desperate enough to hug yourself to feel something. The void is unreal
i've been an incel for a long time. never thought of doing.....
Anime Nervous GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

to myself kek

I don’t do that but I fantasize about lying in bed when she gets out of the shower naked and runs over to snuggle up to me because she’s cold. :feels:

I do this with tracing my arm :feelsbadman: