Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: You played Stepmania on PC keyboard

I'm unfamiliar with this game. Why is the controller choice an incel trait?

I'm unfamiliar with this game. Why is the controller choice an incel trait?
It's a DDR-game basically where you're suppose to dance on a pad, but i only played it on PC keyboard with the arrows.

i've never played a rythm game in my life

Im more of clone hero, but stepmania have some editor

Was 2 back then lmao. Wish I could’ve experienced those times, seems like there was a lot less globohomo.

That said, I have heard of this game

Was 2 back then lmao. Wish I could’ve experienced those times, seems like there was a lot less globohomo.

That said, I have heard of this game
Early 2000s was a magical time to be alive. I remember when i was 13 in 2004 and got my first PC, Windows XP. Discovered the internet for the first time, back then a site with only text was exciting to visit. I remember i used to download SNES ROMS on a text based website. The first time i ever heard of HBTQ was in 2009, before that it wasn't so widespread and every kid was normal.

Everyone was so calm and happy in the early 2000s, people weren't as depressed, NPC normies barely existed from what i remembered. No social media yet. It was awesome. I'm thankful for experiencing the mid 90s and early 2000s.

Early 2000s was a magical time to be alive. I remember when i was 13 in 2004 and got my first PC, Windows XP. Discovered the internet for the first time, back then a site with only text was exciting to visit. I remember i used to download SNES ROMS on a text based website. The first time i ever heard of HBTQ was in 2009, before that it wasn't so widespread and every kid was normal.

Everyone was so calm and happy in the early 2000s, people weren't as depressed, NPC normies barely existed from what i remembered. No social media yet. It was awesome. I'm thankful for experiencing the mid 90s and early 2000s.
That decade seems like the peak time to have been a sub-5. The closest us zoomshits got to a time like this was the early 2010s @DarkStarDownBad