Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You Play And Like Dumb & Childish Games

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★

I don't even know why I'm playing this. I find it really entertaining and I don't know why. I always question WTF I'm doing with my life when playing this game, this game is literally meant for kids and here I am at nineteen-years-old playing Friday Night Funkin games.

Kill me.

I guess. I played douchebag workout.

still play crash bandicoot in my 20s

I sometimes play the LEGO series games

Remember how they tried to bully us for liking it? Now that game is full of troons, normies and consoomers
Tell me about it, I myself can barely stand that game just because of all the faggotry associated with it.

Redditors for some reason: "Minecraft bees are actually trans" :soy: :soy:

How tf can someone be so perverted
It's pretty gross. I don't get why they have to shove their stupid sexuality into everything, you would think that they'd be satisfied with the majority of people being forced to say nothing about their dress-up sessions.

It's pretty gross. I don't get why they have to shove their stupid sexuality into everything, you would think that they'd be satisfied with the majority of people being forced to say nothing about their dress-up sessions.
Everything has to be gay or sexualised in other ways for them to enjoy. I honestly don't get it, just play the game and shut up ffs

Idk how you play that shit. My eyes glaze over the second the arrows start flowing and my brain stops working